Sunday, November 28, 2004

FOREVER

ok another day another journal another happenings. finally the people who i've been waiting for arrived. actually they'll be transferring to another firm which made me sad and freakin' pissed. why? well because i finally found some people who i consider friend. actually this is the second time in the same team. then you're gonna know that they'll be leaving too. haaaaaaaay! what a darn life, i guess. ok let me count. how many days will i be seeing them. they'll be here until december 18. ok todays is november 27. let me count the days.....approximately 14 to 16 days to go until they are completely gone. what a shame this is. so pathetic and sad for me. i'd really wanted to have a long term buddy. i can't barely understand why would this happen to me. is it because i'm not lucky enough or having a friend did not ment for me? i feel so shity about my life. i'm having fun, found somebody that is fun to be with. yet they are taken away from me. if only a certain thing could happen to me like someone would appreciate me and that they would be after me because they really wanted me to be their friend. to cut it short they really, really, really like me? well when will it happen. when will i have somebody to be with forever. i mean FOREVER! so far i think i'm pretty lucky because at least i've found and met true friends in my life even in a short period of time. at least He shows that i'm still important and i'm not that unfortunate not to have friends.
well so far as what i can think of, come what may! go on with my life. it sounds like i've lost somebody in my life, but yeah it's true. i've lost a person that i could meet once in a life time. well i've asked god to bless them for whatever journey they may take. more success for them and more happiness and encouragement that they could have for their whole life. and i thank Him for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home