Monday, November 28, 2005

FILTER

hey, i'm back....did you miss me? well basically i did something horrible last friday. well JOS my batchmate, tripped on me. he tried to swap my monitor with my seatmate's monitor. i was pissed and so what i did i reported it with my TL. the tl was pissed and asked the trainer if she should pull it out. but the trainer said no. thankfully it did not happen because i'm dead once that happened. and so this JOS shit head, started to say words indirectly. so i don't get affected with that...duh he's not worth my life. in fact, he's just an immature shit head. to the fact that he already has a son and a wife, in short, married. he's so immature and unprofessional. i really suggest that this person needs filter...FILTER because he does not even say words, or filter words, or what to say. he says whatever is in his mind. very offending and degrading. hopefully i just needed to see and witness that he realizes that.

well my friend here is supporting me and i understand. he lectured me with what i did last week but please, don't tell me that i'm wrong or i did something wrong because basically he's the one who did something wrong......(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home