Friday, November 25, 2005

plup 2

guess what that a-hole prick just messed up my day.... we're having a discussion about ie and i was sharing about the new feature of the browser and this person and the other person just bragged that it is not true. as if they know it....well because they did not know about that info because they don't care. i hate them both i hope they eat up all of their shits....well now, i've realized that sharing thoughts and what you know, is not appropriate if you're not asked. or else you'll be humiliated. it's like you're being slapped on the face without a clue in front of all the people and all of them are looking at you and whispering, making facial expressions that's wuite humiliating. i hate it. i don't want to be humiliated because it degrades my being . o well life sucks because of me. specifically my life. anyways i don't know what i can do and what i should think now. i will be something , whatever that something is. i'll be stronger, someday. i don't guarantee it but surely it'll come to me....
i can;t think of anything good about things, aside of having a material that i'm craving for. i'm having fun of thinking some illusions about being promooted and being popular because i'm good or something, but it leads me nowhere and it does not happen. i always think of somebody killing me. i'm always asking that somebody would kill me now. i don't wanna know what will happen to me in the future. so does anyone cares to kill me? i always sound pathetic because i feel worthless. i can't seem to think of something to make me feel alive, and longing to live longer. owell a lot of people are dominating the world but they don't realize about others feelings.

i am thinking about going home later. i wonder what will happen to me. what will i do later and what will be exciting to do. i'm so pissed off with the routines that i do with my life. i'm so fed up. i wonder if some people are exciting to see me come in the office. what i mean is someone that would go to work because they're inspired because of me seeing me in the office... you know what i mean? anyways it leads me nowhere. this damn journal is leading me nowhere, becoming worthless and sense less..... help me.....

i'll study now so i will pass on our exma later. see you around dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home