Sunday, October 30, 2005

clueless!!!!

october 30, 2005 5 days until i start with my new job. well i went there for the first time last friday at libis. it's a very cool place. a lot of bars and malls to go to. well finally i have recovered from my pain and agony with the person that i really was yearning. i did not think about him much now. but yesterday i managed to burn him a cd. actually two cds. well as far as i know anyone that is special to me i give them something that i can afford so that somehow i could leave something for them to remember me. i'm not asking for something but i think i shall say it is my tradition. a while ago i was planning to meet him at robinson but when i called him on his cellphone, he said that he is in quiapo with his wife. so i thought well, it will be postponed. he said to me if i'm available next week. stupid me, i did not inform him that i will start on friday and i'm not sure if i will be available next week. so i was so sad and mad that i messaged him regarding that but he did not even replied. he did not even informed me that he has an appointment, so that i could plan my appointment. o well i just went to church and pray for everyone that i know and thank Him for giving me another chance. i also messaged one of my friends but she also had an appointment. ok so what i did i just went to church and went straight home. thinking about what i can do while i'm at home. i did a few chores and soem personal things and decided to write something about today. i can't really think about what i can do for now. i'm clueless on what i should do. i wanted to break free from these thoughts. i just don't know what is going to happen. o well we'll see the next chapter of my life.
i pray that someday the people i treasure would think about me and realize that i'm a true friend and that i am a part of their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home