Saturday, October 15, 2005

OCTOBER 15, 2005

another day, another year, another situation. well pretty much, history repeats itself. the fear of rejection has always hunted me and now i'm held captive. i don't know until when, but what sad about what had happened to me is i found a new friend. we jive together. we both have the same interests and hobbies, almost. we're actually creating a comic, a story which was based on his idea.

he find me alright and a good "writer", duh! as if.... he was amazed because i was able to write a story that meets his ideal story and stuff. he is also amazed by me because i really do research in what we're planning to do and that's what he likes.

he once told me that he is encouraged to go to work because of the project we're doing. all he can think of is the art of the comic we're creating. he also said that he's very tired of work and fed up with work, same as me. but when he found out about my hobby, not talent, he became interested and started to talk about the scenes to incorporate with the story. he even shared a lot of movies that he had watched to give me some ideas also about the story.

actually, he is the first ever, person, friend, buddy, dude that ever inspired me. he's very nice, straight forward and easy to get along with. we are both excited with the comic we're putting up. of course i'm the writer and he's the artist. he will draw the characters and stuff, but i do some research also with the cloths, gadgets and armors. i show it to him just to give him some ideas about those things.

actually, i met him before, but not that close as now that i really treasure him a lot. this is the only time that we both started to know each other. we just started to get along with, last week, i would say about oct 6, 2005 when he was transferred from another team. at first i did not mind him. i did not care and stuff. but because of that scenario, that's all it started.

so we've been buddies since then up to now. imagine, that's only a week and a day. furthermore, when saturday comes, i just can't wait for monday to see him again to discuss about the stories and what i have researched on. it was the most exciting part. until today, i've lost my job, for whatever reason. i thought it will not come. i thought it had passed but it didn't. so he's the only one who i consulted after. i told him about it and stuff. you know what? i was so touched and started to cry when he told me that he's going to miss me and he'll always be there for me whatever happeneds. he also told me that he might not stay longer also in the company because of his personal reason with his boss. and so he's like encouraging me or supporting me for what i am feeling, that it is just ok.

i immediately told him that this friendship and comic we're planning will not stop. we will continue it until we finished a book. he gives me a lot of encouragement, that i should have been a writer and that i should have practiced my writing skills to become a professional writer. he really do believes in my strong points. which i really appreciate and he's the only person who made me feel that the world is great, there's no reason to end your life. he even told me that our company is worth fighting for... well nothing we can do about it.

i told him that we'll contact each other through mobile, and email for the comic we're doing. today i just did message him but i don't get no reply, i wonder why?
hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to go to his house or we're able to meet to talk about this plan and i hope he won't lose interest..... Hopefully he would message me for Christ sake.

he's 28, married with a kid. when you see him, you'll think that he's young. he really is my GREATESt BUDDY EVER!

I WILL REALLY TREASURE HIM, CONTACT HIM IN ANY OTHER WAY. HOPEFULLY WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN.

if you could read this lee, I really wanted to thank you for the opportunity, for opening up and showing the doors for my hidden talents. you're the greatest man.....

I WON"T EVER, EVER, FORGET YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home