Tuesday, February 22, 2005

part 2

haaaaaaaaaaaaay paranoia. whatt th efuck is it? i just seen them talking with each other while i was listening to my musics. i can't hear them so i took my phones from my ear so i could hear them somehow. well it regards on something else....whoooh. what a relief. well let's just see what will happen to me. ok so i'll be terminated? actually i've already accepted that. it's just that i'm scared of being confronted and judged on the action that i did. to cut it short, scared of the reaction.

the judgement has arrived. 2/22/2005 6:09am listening to a song IT's OVER NOW by neve. well what can i say about it. well nothing more. goodbye call center. good bye world. yeah it's really over now. :

one thing i've noticed the gatek is not giving any endorsement. mwahahahaha sooooo funny. nothing, it's just that the situation that i had is so funny. that i'm ready to get naked outside. dya know what i mean? well that's life. especially if you're or you'll be terminated. o well life is a sad thing. life's a bitch. mwahahahahahaha!

well i've been texting 2 people that is close to me. both ladies. they really help me out with my problem. i appreciate that and it comforts me. but there's nothing they can do about my termination....wahhhhh!. it's hard for me because things like this are immediate. for example they've decided to terminate me. it will be immediately on the day that i'm present..
i've been left 6 feet under ground. feel so very much shit pathetic. well i've already said good bye to all the things here in the office and also the places that i've been. all i wanted was a miracle. well nothing i can do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home