Tuesday, February 15, 2005

ENVIOUS

ok so today i was kind of pissed off because of sister. i did not know that she haswork today. so i was about to leave the house when suddenly mom noticed my sister is still sleeping, that's about 3 am. so my sister was kind of in a hurry and was saying things about me, that i'm selfish, inconsiderate and stuff. then she said to me that i should have asked her if she's going to work. so i was steaming with anger, controlling myself to disrespect her. why? if you ask. well she's blaming me for that. o well so i just went on and thought of anything else just to make my day ok a bit. what the fuck!

so the day went by. 2 hours has passed by. cool! here at work after smoking a seat mate arrived talking with somebody while playing mu so i'm kinda envoius and tried playing the game too. then our sup arrived. so i exited immediately to avoid getting caught. then grabbed several tags just to start working. then they had several conversations that i just listened. then my seatmate has a problem with his tool. he can't use it. so our gatekeeper is not yet here. so he grabbed the pc of our gatekeeper for him touse. ok then he arrived. then this person asked him if he could help him pull out tags and check it on a certain tool. well he said sure no problem. as if they're kind of dealing with each other nicely friendly and they kinda look like wow! you know what i mean? i was kind of envoius and depressed and lonely and pissed for that issue. i felt like i'm really ignored? i don't know if i deserve to be like this. they're talking about things that they both are interested and in short they're in good shape really. i'm damn too envoius.

man, what the fuck should i do and should i care? yteah the answer is yeah. damn me. if only i could find somebody good, nice, interested to make friends with me and to me. that would understand me. that won't underestimate me and stuff. o well, if we're gonna talkabout destiny. that is. i don't know. i kept asking myself, what's wrong with me. what should have i changed. what should i be? what the fuck is wrong with me? i can't be like this forever. i really hope that someday i could find somebody that would always be there for me. as in friends, bestfriends, dude, buddy and stuff that they could call it.

best wishes. i don't know what the fuck i need to do and what should i think. sometimes i kept thinking why others are happy, eventhough they had problems.

well i won't end this conversastion for the reason that it's not yet half of what happened to me today. ... to be continued later......

well guess what! i got a call, the customer was dissatisfied asking where i'm calling from. so i told him that i'm from asia. and he kept giving me his bad experience with it and he wanted a call from his own country because oif his bad experience.. so i told myself, is it karma? it's really fast. fast, fast very fast, yeah no complaints, i deserve it. i'm pissed again because i'm stupid, envious, prick, shit, fucker, loser and everything not nice. hey let me get some air. if i could just breathe and release all anger, hatred and depressions. i want to think something else that would make me happy and content. how will i achieve these things. i blame my mind. i use to think of these stupid stuff. i also blame myself of being paranoid. one thing that completely kills me. i'm just listening to my songs just to avoid enviousness and stuff.
hey who cares about me? no one will and nobody does. i'm just a dot that is so dead. worthless and senseless.

if only i could see the signs and gestures for my success physically, mentally and emotionally. i can't breathe. i can't. i'm so dead tired. fed up and endlessly tired.if only i've got the guts to gwet things better for me. then i guess life will be much better not bitter.

one thing i've hated earlier is when i asked my colleague to play my character in a certain game. what he answered was let see later. as in duh! does it mean no. if you don't want to play with it then say it. i'm just a simple person. if you want it, cool, if you dont then it's still cool. i don't mess around much with what people wants because i understand that. just don't let me or leave me hangin as if i don't really exist. what is a friend? well you tell me. i guess i don't understand that word because i can't show it. well nobody knows how much i've been hurt. since i was still young i use to feel hurt with friends that i thought was. so right now scared an worried about it. so that's the reason i'm lonely always. i just kept hanging around with my songs as if they're my friends telling me what i need to do somehow. somehow in a way the message emphasizes what i was and what i am and will be. whatever, duh! yeah i know i sound funny and humiliating. this is what i feel i guess people would impugne these things. well have it your way. i'll have it my way.


well finally i've finished and reached my quota today. 26 tags already and everything has been processed and called. well right now i'm just thinking about other stuff that i can don. i don't know if i would be able to have a thing to do right now. well i don't freaking know if there's other things to do aside from playing sonic and mu. i'm wondering if i would even have the guts to play this mu. i'm kinda fed up. well because knowing that i'm way way far behind them. ok so what who cares i don't care even the care bears don't care, even if they do i don't care. hellouer! yeah you're damn right. i'm envious. well not that envious as if i would even strive harder to play the game up to the extent that somebody will catch me playing the game and i'll be terminated. d'ya know what i mean? well who cares.


well guess what i'm pissed off again. well our supervisor asked me how many calls i got. ok so i said 26 tags pulled. then he asked me to call one of my customers to verfiy the dispatch if he already received it and if it's working fine. ok so i called the customer. well it's resolved so after hanging the phone i said are you happy now! i'm freaking pissed!!!!!!! this asshole makes me sick. bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home