Friday, January 14, 2005

scold

what have i done these past few days? well been scolded yesterday for being neglectful and stuff. played this mu online that meade me wanting more. it's fun but yet it's expensive. first today it's free. all you need is an internet access. but they've said it'll be fee based on the 17th of january. ok so you have to have an internet access and a card to log in separately. well just going to deal with it until it's free and i'm just gonna play that here in the office just to spend idle time.yeah i know it's prohibited to play here. so is it just i'm waiting something bad to happen? if you will ask. gradually, hoping that i won't be caught. well good luck to me.

well talked to a friend. a friend that i would say that i'm in love with. i started calling her pretty baby and what lovers call each other, yeah right, dream on i would say. though i would think she thinks it's just a joke and stuff. haaaaaaaaaay.

who wants to be worth a millionaire? well yesterday after work my mom and i had a conversation regarding people that surrounds us. that won't just leave us alone. their own freaking family problem, they would pass it to us, like they would give their responsibility to us. one thing for sure, they can't handle situations like that. well because their weak, worthless and all they're craving for is their satisfaction and shit. well all they wanted is for my mom to take care of their worthless, scalawag addict daughter, sister and whatsoever shit. are they panishing my mom? well i told my mom that i won't speak if ever they went there and talk to my mom. but first things first, no, no no and the hell no way for them to give a chance this time around. they've been given a chance since they were born so this time they should give us a chance to not grant their request. (assholes!). we're trying to make our lives comfortable or shall i say we're there searching for our solace and yet their gonna give another dilemma. well, screw them all. from this very moment, i don't recognize them as a part of my family. they will be just dead shits that i've crashed and burned.

i don't wanna bash anything about them here. well don't wanna feel bad this for my whole life. one thing that i know is that they're just nothing to me.

well i've tried playing mu. now i'm trying to download tantra. same game as mu but for me it has a better graphics and you can view it 360 degrees. so now i'm trying to download it. hopefully i would not be caught. as what he told me that our IT is active on this very moment. well wishing that this could download faster so that i won't be caught by these darn ITs who also plays these shits in their office.

well yesterday a colleague asked me if i brought my hdd. well i said no and asked why. well because he brought his enclosure. i told him let me borrow it and i'll bring it tomorrow. he insisted. ok a bit ashamed. so i brought my hdd today. happy that i could download all what i've downloaded to my hdd. guess what he did not bring it. he told me yesterday that he'll bring it today. well another sad paranoid shit again am i. good luck!

well he said there's tomorrow and he'll bring it. as if he will. i think not. i don't hink so. well hopefully tomorrow will be payday. i hope there's an income tax return. so i could buy that darn shit. well i'm not expecting it. i'm just illusioning it'll happen. there's a difference between expecting and having an illusion for that to happen.

well, i was happy when my mom told me about my sisters marriage. she said that my sister and his 7 year bf are planning to get married sooner this year. i'm so happy in a sense, she's getting married. on the other hand got sad when i've think about she's not around anymore and stuff. it'll be lonely,sad and pretty bad. although i hated her. but she's my sister. i love her. i'm worried about my mom. first of all because she will be alone. i'm not always there for her but i'm trying to adjust right now. well good luck for all of them.

what do i really want? i don't know. i guess i don't have plans in life. i guess my mom knows everything. i can't even start on the things that i wanted to do. i guess i consider a lot of possibilities and also that i'm lazy to do it. this makes me sick and tired. i wanted to find my self. perhaps free from any hindrances and the like.

i feel so damn sleepy right now. i slep lasnight around 9:30 and i woke up at 2 am. then yet th etools here in the office are down. it would really make me feel sleepy.

as of now, i don't know whether to laugh or cry. don't have anything on mind what to be done. yes of course pull up minimum of 20 tags today but how will you freakin' do that if the toool is down. thinking of some things i can do. either play sonic, mu or bejeweled, but the hell if the man caught me playing of course he would and he might scold me. ok so trying hard to control myself not to do sthose stuff until the viper get the hell outta here. wanted to utter something but pretty scared to be humiliated. well trying to get something good, but what i get is is the whole bad yards. get it?..... anyways you tyell me what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home