Wednesday, December 15, 2004

pay day!

ok so to day is nother day. it's pay day!i'm so excited, like i'll be able to buy an hdd and an eclosure so i can transfer large files easily to my computer.

well i'm a bit nervous, because what if mommy would get mad because i bought this device and it's not that important. it will also tell me that i should have not bought this because it's not important. last night she told me about sugar's tuition and stuff. what can i do. i want to buy something that i wanted. it's been a year and 4 months of working and i haven't bought anything just for me. i'm also thinking that it's my money. i can do whatever i want. but i don't want anything to hear something from them. i'm so freaking scared. if i consulted some of my friends especially the closer one. it'll tell me that i should not be bothered because it's my money. they would even tell me that you're working and so you have the power to spend the money on your expense. it's not their business. well i really love my mom. i'm also working for my mother. i want to give my mom the best, which my dad did not even attempt to achieve in his life. i just really wanted my mom to be happy. somehow she's enjoying her life. i pity her because ever since my dad married her. he did not even bother to make my mom happy, but he only makes his own life happy like doing, concubinage, helping other people instead of helping his family first.
any ways i don't really want to put up this topic anymore because it's been years since they are separated.

well i'm pissed because i have a fucking training later starting o 2:30 pm after my shift. i wanna go home man! this is ridiculous. i can't bear this shit. o well i should attend that or else i'm dead.

well finally i decided that i will buy that shit later. no matter what happen later. come what may. i decided also to buy a calendar worth 110 bucks. which is reasonable, because it's not made of paper but made of cloth. so it'll be water proof. i placed my mom's name and my young sister's name. well for us to have a calendar at home and also to have a remembrance. for me it'll be special.

well i'm thinking about tomorrow. what will happen. i don't want it to be the same old story. i don't want a same thing on a brand new day. i want it unique, different, worth living and to die for.

it's been weeks since i haven't spoken to my friend. i don't know but i think it's because of the blog that she had created that made me sad, mad, and pissed. i don't know if i have to talk to her. right now i'm attempting to call her. but suddenly while i'm typing they've arrived and she walked out when he finally knew that i have a blog. so ok i lied to her that i just created it today because i've been idle and stuff. so i went down to their station with them and showed her all my pictures at phot bucket websites. she was amazed with my sonic the hedgehog animated pictures. so she begun to ask me if i put them on my blog. i told her again a lie that i don't. o well. gotta go now cause i have a training to attend. god speed!

ok gotta a minute here to continue this darn blog. well they said that we have a training exactly at 2:30 so i did not even attempt to smoke before i go to the training room. and yet no one arrived yet. so here we stated the training with me alone. yes! alone. good thing that the trainer is good and explains the topic clearly. o well done with the exam. i'll go ahead and leave. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home