Tuesday, December 21, 2004

BRIGHT, SMART, INTELLIGENT and WISE

ok time for me to create some blogs. well haven't been happy for this months that passed by. well i thought i was very happy. well the person who i thought that would be nice, good to be with, and stuff, was too much for my happy ending. well, for some reason he reacted on me very uhm...foul i guess? it hurt me so much. so that was since yesterday when that happened. ok who cares? no one cares even the care bears don't care even if they do, i don't care! so today i don't even look at him or even talking to him on every thing that he comments. i don't know if he noticed but i don't care. well if he reacted to me like that yesterday like slap me on my face. well i guess he should talk to me and get to the point why i'm not talking to him or whatsoever. ok fine he seems to be bright, smart, intelligent, wise and matured enough. and i'm not. so what! yeah i'm a walking mistake. so kill me!
i just hated it. everytime people hates me or gives reaction that is so foul. it makes me sick and it makes me feel pathetic and it also begins to pity myself. o well that would be enough i guess i'll just go on with my life on my own. on my own, on my own what the fuck!.

well this past few days i'm able to go to a certain website where it could translate english to spanish and vice versa. so i started to learn a lot of spanish terms, but the problem is how to say or pronounce those words, because of the vowels on the end. i'm not pretty sure how to pronounce it even the accent. o well sooner or later i'll be able to learn and memorize those words little by little or bit by bit for fun. god speed to me!

well also this past few days i'm playing sonic 3 and knuckles. i'm almost done but the 2nd boss is so very deeply hard. i can't put my hits timingly so i die. i have a walkthrough but it's not specifically saying where i should be positioned. and also i could not understand what it instructs me because of the grammars are soooooooo incorrect so you would not really understand. well sooner or later i'll master this part of sonic and god speed again to me for this game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home