Wednesday, January 05, 2005

new?!

well amazingly early morning, about past 3 am, i went to office together with my sister off to work also. i've met 2 ladies and thier foreigners. i don't know exactly if they're Koreans or Japanese, the hell. well that early morning i met them talking at each other like they don't know where they're going. ok so while i was walking these two ladies approached me and asked where MEGAMALL was. so i told them the direction but instead told them that i'll accompany them because that's where i'm headed to. so they've followed me. then arriving on the edge of the malls building i've told them that this is megamall. asked them also where thay're headed, well concern thingy alarmed me because they're ladies and both foreigners that they could be harmed by these darn stupid bad element people in the country. so the lady mentioned a place which i did not hear much and did not even understand. i just heard the last word CLUB. so i just told them that i don't know where it is. they've explained that they're going home and they'll ride taxi going to a city. told them that the city they're looking for is the place where thay are now. ok so they've thanked me and so i straight ahead towards my office. well while i was walking i've realized that, that's a different routine. i'd kinda like it and hoped that it would be different also tomorrow and i've also thought that this day might be special?, i guess. hopefully, yes.

well before i leave the house. while i was waiting for my sister to come down from the room. i turned the radio on and listened to my favorite rock radio station. so i was listening to a senseless song which was sang by an anti-christ singer. ok well after that heard the voice of a female vj, Sandy or cindy, i forgot. so after that short chit chat thing, she played a song sang by Sugarfree. the title was HARI NG SABLAY. at first i thought SUKLAY or something. so when i was listening to the lyrics. i've realized that this song fits me. butnot literally. it's like it conotes something subconciously. ok enough o that. so i began to to translate it to english. so hari is for king, ng is of and sablay is.... well i still kept thinking about the translation of that word in english. can't explain it. it's like mistake or something. i know there's much deeper meaning for that word aside from mistake.
well yesterday i thought i still got 4 bucks on my atm. gos when i went to work yesterday and tried to withdraw something. i was shocked that my money left is 100. garsh! so i said i don't have money. so when i went home from work, my mom asked me how much money do i have left. so i told her about it and so she was asking me that i might have spent it on something which i have forgotten. i told her that i di not spent much. i left that money there and i only took 500 bucks last new year's eve. ok so it was shocking and my mom is planning to go someplace to deliver the package to my sister in the states. so i told her that i still have 150 bucks and i'm just gonna give her the 100. but she said that i must keep the 100 because she might ask me to go to my grandfather to borrow some money for my allowance. o well that's very tasky. kept thinking on to whom i can borrow money. at first my mom told me about borrowing money from my cousin, but my cousin only had a hundred left. so i just cancelled going there, because it is humiliating to get that and while she does not have any. she even told me that i'll use that and she'll just borrow money from somebody there where she's staying. but i told her not tobecause it's inconvinient for her. o well, life i guess is tragic. don't have money? sorry! find a way! ok so i am wondering if i'll be the one to go to my grandfather to borrow money or my mom. i really hope that my mom would be the one to go there so that i don't have the hassle to go home.

well as what i've noticed this life that we had just loops back from what it was before. sometimes i wanted to believe my sister that my mom does not spend money wisely. when my mom think of that also, she's telling me all the expenses she had so she could justify that she's not over spending the money. ok. so should i believe them? siret! if only i could win the lottorey. it'll be convinient for my mom to live here. i would provide her a car, driver and a helper. i would even give her all the things that she wanted that she did not have before. i pity her because she did not even experienced things that could have been done or could have been given by her husband. she's old, she's tired, i guess she deserves to have those things.

i'm freakin' pissed with the faces of the sup and it's sidekick here. they both suck. like i don't like them both. i finally realized that they play the game unfairly. they are so called sheaters. they suck.i don't use to talk to them because they're so pretentious. as if they could escape from the mess they've made. their trying to wash their hands clean of this. someday, they'll experience worst things for these acts. well i really freakin' hate them both. drop dead!

while i was playing sonic, again at work. i've realized that it's dismissal time laready. so a colleague tapped me because he's already going straight home. ok so i've quit the game and logged off the phone and itka. i fixed my things. well then while i was in the elevator 2 of my team mates are with me. ok so the other one headed on the other side of the building's exit. while both of us are on the same exit. ok so this guy is teasing me and tells a lot of jokes regarding everything that is said and done. to cut it short he's a funny guy. i was so happy that my routine had changed a bit but satisfying. GOD really hears my prayer. well we've talked about certain things like the people i hated in the team. but before that topic lead the way. he asked me if i have plans to transfer to another firm. well my answer was no, but i'm planning to transfer to another team. so that's the story started for the two guys i've been talking about. well he's also against that old filthy shit. but when i said that i'm also mad with our sup. in that case he did not approve, or even he likes our sup because for him our sup is nice. but for me no. well because of the team player award. i was thinking that they both planned it without including the whole team. it's like both of them are the only members of the team. they did not even asked our votes to whom will be the team player awardee. i told my team mate that i'm mad with the sup because of the leave that i've filed was denied. that's unreasonable. so he said that one of our teammate also has the kind of reason that i had why i was absent that day. well i told him that all people are not the same. so if the other team mate also has an influenza, and he went to work and he was granted to just rest, well maybe because it's not that worse than what i had. so i changed the topic and jumped to, "Well he's inconsiderate!". the topic changed into something that we both agreed on. i'm not mad at him, at least i've heard some other side of unfairness, in fairness.

i don't like them both because they really suck as in suck! they both are so called sucker!
anyways these are the thoughts and happenings yesterday. god speed to me tomorrow. i wish it'll be different again, hopefully. looking forward to it, mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home