Tuesday, January 18, 2005

children are children

ok so last saturday was a not so good day. well i did not thought that my mom would think something bad about me not giving her my pay. gradually since i earn profit with my work i always give all my pay to my mom especially when i got home. well that day i did not give it to her for my reason that i might me nabbed for the money that i have. it's much better for me to withdraw that in the mall to be safe. well in the mall because my mom told me that we're going there just to spend time with my sister and nephew. that day i took a thousand gran and purchased a cheap ps/2 mouse and ink. the ink was wasted because when i refilled my ink cartridge it keeps on leaking and the leak won't stop until the ink i've refilled runs out. i still have one refill but i'm scared to refill it to the cartridge because it might leak again and it'll be a waste of money. i'm thinking if ever i should buy a new cartridge.

well the next day that would be saturday it all started. well i was woke by my mom. so took so many things to be done. ate breakfast. but it started with my darn, stupid, egocentric, nephew. he did something that i did not like and which i know is not good to tolerate. so what i got was i was scolded by my sister and my mom. they've told me why the hell i should pick on my nephew it's just a small thing. not everything he does is wrong and stuff like that. so i said to myself that the reason why that child is not disciplined well. the reason also why he's not afraid of me when they're there because what he thinks is that his grandma is there to protect him and stuff. so i've made a resolution for it. i told my freaking self that i won't talk or even mind that child.

so before we go to sm we went to church and went straight to sm. we ate lunch there and bought some picture frame for our house. ok end of story.

yesterday monday, my sister went to his son's school. she was asked to come over to the office because his son did something very very bad. well don't have to literate it here. so when my sister, came our elder sister and my mom was so mad that her child is just like his father. so ok i was upstairs fixing the computer and stuff. they called me and said that i'll be in-charge of their nephew from now on. when i hear that, i said to myself that how about my promise or my resolution. well what can i do but just to follow. but i'm still not convinced. i don't wanna be blamed for the actions that i do with their nephew.

well actually i'm sick and tired of this issue. a lot of things had happened especially last night. i don't wanna mind this egocentric shit head. it makes me sick and also the reason why maybe i'm not gaining weight because of the problems that i pretty much take seriously. well i pray to god to give me strength and make me strong for this.

i don't know what to do. sometimes i just don't wanna see him around. i even told him last night to get the hell outta here and go to his own father. i don't really feel like loving him. i don't know maybe because i'm stupid and does not even understand children. in some cases, i'm not like that with some of my nieces. they seem to listen to what i told them. unlike this shit head.

i even told myself that maybe when this shit head grows up he will be just like his parents. will be a father in his early stage or even can be a sex maniac just like his father. but i'm not hoping for that. with the actions that this child does. but hopefully he's not like that. if he will be like that i'll be the one to throw him out of the house. or if my mom and sister won't allow that i'll be the one to leave the house. i don't want to have those kind of people around me.

i also blame his parents. because they're very irresponsible and they don't mind to burst out their plans for their son. i even told my mom that i won't take care of that child. whatever happeneds i won't take care of that child. as in never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home