Thursday, February 03, 2005

birthday

it's been days since the last blog i've posted. well have been busy and also forgot to post my blogs here. well i used to type it in wordpad with a very small font size so nobody could read it. it's anonymous baby.....

well yesterday was my birthday. yeah it's fun somehow, yeah fun, fun, no complaints. well i took 2 vacation leave to escape from my birthday blow out here at the office. i don't have a plan to treat them, like pizza or something and by the way no my obligation. i don't have enough money to spend for them and i have my own priority to use my money. i don't regret it. na-uh, no way no how, leche! it's been days since my cousins stayed at our house which i like. at least my mom has companies whatever the situation may be.

well for the past few days i was able to know about a secret on line game. it's free, fast to level up, has a lot of money to pick, stuff to buy immediately. unlike the original one. it's fun especially if you have strong powers to defeat villains and the like.

well last night on my birthday, my cousin invited her boyfriend's friends. they work with the US army. a very fluent, fast english speaking guy. you know me i don't mingle much with new people. i'm shy if you'll ask. but this guy is very talkative and get to mingle with new people easily. of course he greeted me and stuff. he brough with him his cousin which does not talk to much. i felt like he wanted to talk with me to ask a lot of things regarding me and all of us. to cut it short he wanted to make friends with me. well another opportunity to have new friends has been bypassed. oh well there's always next time. we never know when it'll be. no regrets. well i've already realized that in my age i should be mingling with other people. i need to make friends and stuff. i whould get out of my world a bit not a lot.

well i've missed a lot of things. yesterday i've applied for a phone line application, wireless. but it was not processed because of my COE. so today upon arriving at the office i've applied for my coe and this front desk crap told me to attach the application form for my application. i told her that i won't even use it on anything else, because on the form it is indicated on what i'm applying for. is the management of the office stupid or something. screw them all. so the front desk crap agreed on me and processed it somehow.

well let's see what will be the progress of these things. till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home