Thursday, January 20, 2005

worried

well yesterday after arriving home i did not turn on the computer. that's something new. well around 4 or 5 i went to sleep. well because last 2 days i had my sleep too late.

i woke up around 2 to get ready to work. my sister woke up also. so i went and boil water for me to use to take a bath. my sister asked if that's what i'm doing because she's also gonna boil water. i told her that ok it's her i'll just boil for the second time for me.

well a while ago i had a good day, because of good sleep. i was pretty excited and jumpy, which i doubted. well based on the experiences that i had before, when i'm happy and thinking about no problems. it turns out that after work there' will be an issue regarding stuff that i did not worry about and that i thought i'm innocent with. so a while ago i'm worried about arriving home. well i might be scolded or even killed not literally, with something i did perhaps i wish i have an idea before it'll happen.

well i'm happy because one of my team mate brought the enclosure for the hdd. i already saved all the mp3s that i've downloaded for the past few days. exciting and yet still worried. i don't know i tend to think also the reason why i'm not getting fat because of the problems and worries i always think about. even if i have no problems i use to think that i have a problem. i'm fed up, exhausted, desserted, abhored and neglected. i wanna have something that will make me forget things that pisses me off. o well just hoping about good things to happen.

i wanted to cure myself from being paranoid. i don't know why i should feel this way. it's really frightening that i always think of things, to cut it short being paranoid. i wonder if there's a way for me to be normal. i don't think so i'm normal. mainly because i don't have close friends. nobody would bother to acompany me, to go near me for their reason that i'm their best buddy somehow and that they like me. also knows about a lot of things interesting for people like my age. i'm also thinking that maybe these could happen to me if i'm independent. so what i'm thinking is my family would go to america and stay there without me, permanently while i'm searching for my solace. yes i love them, if you would ask. it's just that i wanted to know where to begin my life.

i really envy them. if only life has an undo key to turn back time and also to change what i am now. well nothingsd gonna turn it back. but just to go on and just adjust.

o well another day has ended at work. tomorrow will be another day for me. hopefully everythings ok. hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home