Monday, February 14, 2005

unknown

what have i done for the past few days. well nothing much. i was just kind of hasty and irritated and fed up with my work and the routines that i had been here. well that's alright i'm ok i think things will change. well no communications with friends using the cellphone. but some of my friends who ignored my text messages suddenly texted me. first a friend of mine greeting me a hapi bday. apologizing for not knowing it was my bday. next one was a college friend. texted me also apologizing for not replying on my text messages. for some reason. ok i did not mind, i did not care. life goes on and on and on......

ok let me guess. yesterday my cousin went home for a while to get some cloths and to pay for something. she decided not to go home yesterday after that but instead i guess she's going back home later or the next day, i don't know. well had a good relationship with my mom when i got home. then my sister arrived. thought she's gonna sleep there. well anyways whatever.

been pissed off with my work yesterday because of my mu character is way way behind from my friends. need to catch up.

well i'm kinda happy and excited about playing mu. i already can use some of the spells that i couldn't use and my level increases faster. then here's the sup. he knows already that the tool is down. and yet he's implying that i'm not trying harder to pull up tags. he's so mean and inconsiderate. he can't say that i'm inconsiderate coz i'm trying. well i answer him that i kept pulling tags since iu arrived here at the office.. why don't he let this stupid bastard senior citizen scumbag to pull up tags. anyways he's not officially an l2 as what the sponsor had said. they're wondering why he's an l2 in the team.

well i'm kind of irritated with the way our sup handles the team. yeah i guess i agree that he's kind and nice to us in different manners. but the only thing that i protest about him is the way that he chose an l2. he did not even informed us. also the way he talk to us mentioning about our stats is awkward and also when he's commanding us to do this and that. he did not even know that we all here do our jobs. we don't even have time to go on petics before our job. as if we're not doing our job subconciously when he talk to us. very irritating for me.

they also complaint on certain managements here about the promotion and stuff but they're also like that. well just hoping that they would realize things. i really hope that our spony will have a guts to talk and to open that topic to him so he could realize what he just did subtly to the team.

anyways, later on i'll go down to a bank to apply for a credit card and also to activate my atm via phone to check my balances. i guess it's about time. i've been planning that for so long but did not achieve to do it. anyways, i'm pretty excited but worried about something again, which i don't know. whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home