Sunday, February 06, 2005

ano ba!!!!!

ok i'm so fed up with what my life has been doing. same old routine, same old shit. i'm really fed up. in reality i'm suffering with the way my life goes round. i want to do different things, i want to be happy. happy in a way that i see my mother happy content and having fun. if only i could be rich and stuff. i would give everything that my mom wants. i don't know what i've been thinking. i don't know what i want. i don't know what i wanted to happen. it's like i'm an empty jar. nothing in it. noo emotions, no fun no living. i wonder what i should do. i'm so tired, sick , fed up, sad and so damn crazy about things. i don't know one of the reason maybe i'm not getting fatter.

now you tell me what the hell i should do, think and hear. got no idea. yeah i'm very inconsistent , confused. just kept listening to my musics. wondering if there's anything that could change my mind. i've been liistening for so long but nothing changed. nothing happened differently but just to get carried away from these songs. o well no big deal, just as loong as i'm soothing myself that will be alright.

well here we go again with my madness to my colleagues. it's just a small thing but i'm making it as a big deal. with what they've said, it pissed me off. so i use to hit them in the ass, not literally but with what they're saying to me about that issue. o well good luck to me. the reason why people hated me so much. they're just using me with my talent. but i don't mind at all. just wish me luck. i really need a sign. a sign that would change me. i don't know. can't even think straight. can't even think about nice things. if only i could stand up and scream at the top of my lungs. i would have done that in this very moment. who's good and who's bad. i don't know maybe i just need a rest, a peace of mind.


what the fuck is happening to me. every plans and tactics i do in my job, it does not work. i thought it'll be nice but i think not. i hate this mind. if only i could undo my life. if only life has an undo key. i should have not done anything wrong. everything will be perfect. well this is a good day, really good day. just a little bit and i'll get crazy.

putangina talaga. this is not my day today. i've been unlucky. i've been told several times already about my performance. it's bad and i'm pissed. then i cannot play the game that i want. then suddenly you'll hear your colleague inviting each other to take their lunch at star bucks. fuck them. fuck me. i'm sympathetic and i wish i was dead. i wish i'm dead. common what am i suppose to do.... i'm pissed. what sign is this. am i being punished or this is just a bit of my karma. i'm out of my mind. what do you want me to do right now? i'm just doing my job and yet the tactics that i'm doing which i thought was ok, is not. ok tomorrow i should get 30 tags. all of the rips shall be called. except for dispatches and escalations. let's get it on.

i'm sympathetic. envious with others. urt in a sense ofpity. just dealing with my songs and stuff. still can't get away from those fears and eviousness, jealousness, what the fuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home