Wednesday, February 23, 2005

KISS ASS! Bern

ok i started work today. by the way i woke up 3:30 am today to get to work. for the first time. well i did not find it hassle. but it made me worried because i use to arrive here at work around 4 am and i arrived 4:30 am. well that's a good sign i said. i really think and i have a strong feeling that i will be terminated. i used to remember what my mom said. i was too early to get to work. she also told me if i get a prize for that. so now i can say yes. why? if you ask. well i'll be terminated. that's the prize. LOL. but another issue made my world shake. i went to a certain website to check my mails. it has a horoscope each day. it talks about recovery on what i've been through for the past few days,, which is true. i've leraned to accept things that will happen to me. but as it goes on, it refers to a loved ones. it's kinda like a fight between me and a girl. you can add misunderstanding. i just put it on another level or made it much deeper not literally. so i just symbolized loved ones as my work, i guess. well what i think with that horoscope is, i guess i'll be still here, hopefully. not final but hopefully i'm not gonna lose my job.

well when actually upon arriving at work i found myself happy,, in a good mnood, kinda like nothing to worry about. it's good. i'm just setting aside things that could destroy me. i'm just thinking about the brighter side of the situation.. well actually yesterday my colleague was caught playing by that bastard asshole sup. he catch the attention of that person, in a very nice way. compared to me when he caught me he was like mataray. almost scolding me for that. well to tell the truth this seatmate has a very low metrics than me. but i was the one that was caught the attention. well to tell you it's because he can underestimate me, and he's scared with my colleague here or my seat mate because my seatmate is a person that would say and talk about things that he thinks that is not right. he would and he will complaint, argue if he thinks it's irrelevant or something's not right. actually this guy already kicked somebody else's butt for doing something not right. the reason also why he was demoted it's because people don't want to give him the opportunity for that attitude that suoperiors will be humiliated with what they're doing wrong and illegal. o well life's really unfair. nothing seem to change. it's a not so different day. if there's something that would show up to me to answer all the questions unanswered. maybe i would understand and i would accept thway things had happened. o well i'm just an ordinary person who i really think is very industious, hard working, has an integrity with a lot of things. which i think people don't see it. well i think it only shows on my physical attribute. they thought that i'm just working for money, but i'm working because i also like it.

well last night my sisters had a fight. it's just with misunderstandings and stuff. then while it was on going i talked to my mom regarding application with companies on other countries. well i mentioned to mom that i'll transfer in a different call center. i told her at alabang. she did not agreed with that because it's too far from home. well i told her that it's good to work there and it has a high pay. well she disagreed with that.

well i've noticed that coaches here have a meeting. regarding a new checklist again.. he looks bored and huggarrd. he's just gonna haveto listen to the discussion. my point is they are not doing anything. they're just sitting and browsing on the internet and yet he's complainiting aboutthat meeting. and with his monkey shit also complaints regarding what the sup's meeting was. the monkey has a job 5 miutes before the shift. as if he has a lot of work. well screw him.

well i've been talking with some colleagues here. they seem to give me hope and really give full support and encouragement. i really appreciate that. good for me. i thought everybody hated me. well i can never say that since they're just building hopes and encouragement for me. i never wanted to become something worthless. but still my problem is that i don't look outside to find something or find my solace and remedy. whatever may be there is what i'll accept as long as it'll prove something right. well actually i'm losing my mind because i don't know what's the status of my termination. i don't want to be comfortable with their encouragements and stuff. i really wish that things are ok. actually everynight i donm't dream anymore about loosing a teeth. so i really guess it means loosing my job in an awful way. gosh that's very bad. well i really hope everything will be compromised somehow. please lang po. guess what we're gonna take inbound calls. haaaay so sad, makes me mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home