Thursday, December 08, 2005

finally

hi there again. i'm back. well talking about my promises that i promised. well i did not implement that. well here we go again, another sad story about to happen to me. well i found another shit (i mean a friend)and i alaways stick to him during break and lunch. i really don't want to experience the same old thing that happened to me last time with my previous work. i met this guy for a week, to cut the crap short i've accepted him as my bestfriend ever. then suddenly i lost my job and so i lost him. but obviously i got over him and i don't mind him anymore. i just found out that he's not worth having a friend. going back to the main topic with the new friend that i get alng with is a very smart, understanding somehow arrogant when it comes to some situations. but he's great. with the promise i make last time. i said that i on't stick to anone and make them as my best friend. i don't want to experience the last time i felt when i lost my job that that freaking shit just never mind about my messages that i send him and the way i ask how he is. if only i could do something that would make me independent and loner. o yeah i had another problem, well basically i got a new enemy here because he's a prick and slut. he's too arrogant and needs a lot of filters with all the things he is saying or coming out of his mouth. basically the problem was he deliberately swapped the monitors with my seatmate. i was never happy with that so i told that to our trainer and so he was told not to do it and stuff. so he did not talk to me anymore and keeps on saying things that subconciously it is directed to me. of course i'm not a loser and i wont permit him to keep that way. or treat me like that. now b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home