Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stalling

I am not so fucking sure why these people are getting into my nerves. Since the day they were known and acquainted, they were able to show gestures that are so vague which is mind boggling and disturbing...

IT even made me explore deeper into the situation since advises and inspirational words are being shoved to my face, I try to face it and do something that would somehow provide answers to the questions left unanswered. Basically, to have the final closure of it all.

One down and one to go. I have to basically let go of the other one as this link has shown and expressed subtly what the link is trying to relay. That link's gesture is enough for me to realize that what the link did was just a trial on how I would approach the situation and the link does not intend anything more about it.

The 2nd link, a little weird, strange, vague, vulnerable I guess, but is trying to do things that the other link did. There's a lot of gestures shown which gives somehow a clue about the intention but it also is compensated with gestures which are purely vague that makes everything in general, blurry.

I have made plans for the 2nd link but are just waiting for the right time and situation to implement or make it into action. There are some things that we still need to analyze before making it happen to not waste time, effort and most especially not to be humiliated towards others.

Planning for the attack but scared to death. Learning how to overcome these fears and weariness. How I wish I could learn how to deal with them so everything is okay.

I will give some time. After the 30th, let's see what they will be up to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home