Tuesday, June 20, 2006

mom

ok, so i'm back. don't mention it. i know. anyway, things are getting better somehow since teddy went back to toronto. ok so i did not have to take in calls and also last night tes told me that she will train me for call routing which was advised by olive. so i feel like i have a chance and all. hopefully. then today, this will be my last day of the week and tomorrow and on thursday i will be on rest days. ok so last friday, lolive provided us a new schedule and that i am so ever happy becauwse she said that i won't be taking in calls any longer except for tuesday since karla and mavs are around. which is ok, but still pissed off about it. when will i ever be a full time wfm so i won't have to worry about my status and all. i felt ok since i went in their room and hand them an ensaymada and informed them that i bought more since some shift sups are telling me why i'm not even giving some of it. then both karla and olive,since they're both in the room, said, wow, and thanked me for it. i feel like things are good. but somehow i'm still paranoid that they might say that i'm over reacting and all with all the stuff that i'm doing, like buying food for them and all. well first of all i'm not doing this because i am couriting my boss just to hire me and all, but it's just that i'm really happy to be a part of that team. hopefully, if ever they'll going to get a feedback out of me, hopefully things are good, somehow there's a little bit of unpleasant feedback but at least almost or majority of those feedback are good.

well today's my mom's birthday, and too bad, she';s sick. her sugar increased the reason why she's dizzy, and have an extreme headache. now, she can't even stand up when i called the house. the reason also why no one's answering the phone is because atchie called and mom's using the phone. so that's alright. then my sister messaged me and asked me about my plans since it's mom's birthday. so i have decided to call her up and inform her about mom's status. thankfully, she's on the way home. at least she would accompany mom. i hated my sister, the pother sister because she's upstairs and left mom and her son downstaris. she's so selfish and very annoying. i hope she would someday realize everything that she did when shew as young and how much burdens she gave her mom. also the things that her mom did for her sjust for her to straighten her life. o well, life is so short.

o well hopefully things will be bigger better and brighter for the mean time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home