Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WORKFORCE

Well, basically for the past few days, i was alerady starting my training as a workforce. It started last monday, and still on going. A lot of things has been taught to me. Last Monday, May 15, after taking my lunch i went to the workforce station and was trained by one of the newly hired workforce, externally. Her name is Mavelyn Pascual, also known as Mavs. She's nice, sweet, refined, professional and most of all lovely. She does not show any discrimination or level of work towards me. (that's nice). Anyway, I've learned a lot of things in line to that work. Then on Thursday, May 18, I went there again to have another training after my lunch and sadly, Mavs is having her day off. Karla who is the original RTA who should have trained me last monday of may 15, was the one who trained me about computing all the stats. Then that day, I was also trained how to access CCPULSE and all other tools being used. Then the next day, continued with monitoring and creating reports, as i help Mavs. Then Saturday, Ferdie pulled me out early, to help him since he's the only once left that shift. Then Sunday, Karl advised me to go ahead and stay there until the end of my shift. That's also the day, where we'll be having a down time. So i stayed longer there, because i wanted to help mavs and also learn more about the things to do if ever we're having difficulties during downtime. Well i have learned a lot and enjoying it. Monday, May 22, I have a new schedule, and it's 1pm to 10pm. i have the whole day to be the workforce and i just freaking loving it. Mavs taught me again a new reproting tool to use to update things. They also taught me how to update other things. Then Tess arrived, we were both open about things, people that surrounds us. Good thing is, karl and tess liked me the way i get along with them and all the time i try to say something to joke, they would laugh. Hopefully they would have a good feedback for me. i really hope that i would be hired as a full time workforce. I just can't wait for tomorrow, so i can start and work again and catch people who are so called "pasaway". BTW i really am enjoying this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home