Sunday, May 14, 2006

here we go.....

good morning. well, i have spent my day last friday, just fine. then i was ab le to file my leave yesterday which was informed to my immediate sup. well i don't know if that's great news or what. then now i have chekced my email and it seems like i am already part of the workforce team. first of all i have received emails from people who are not familiar to me and they are also sending the information from people who can't go to work. well it's a good feeling actually at least i have my life so far. i don't know why i said that but what i'm trying to say is, at least i'm staring to have a career change in my life. i would want to start right now to have my training but unfortunately for now, it will start tomorrow around 9 am. well of course i will take my lunch at 9:45am then on 10:45 i'll go straight to the workforce area to start my training. ain't that cool i am so ever excited about that and hopefuly things are just fione and dandy hopefully i will learn to smile and interact with them accordingly just like ferdie. definitely i won't be like ferdie but somehow i would inherent his personlaity. it will be a great experience for me and also for my tl, as what she had told me. by the way, last friday we've talked a lot about work ethics and attitude and sighted examples which she had encountered all along whne he was actually applying as shift sup. well he has this i mean she has this co-tl which is very conceited or shall i say who is very conceited with himself. when he finally found out that tl was the chosen one, he reacted inappropriately, showing that he is really not yet ready for the position. so i was able to say something aout that person's reactions. actually tl was proud of me because she was looking for the term to describe chad. well it is conceited. basically just a short description why i said he is conceited is because he is overly confident about his appluication. he actually compares himself to tl that he almost finished his role play and tl just finished half of it and thinking that she won't make it. then he is very arrogant that he would talk to tl that he will be chosen and all. do you get what i mean? thankfully i'm not like that. i really don't doubt myself and also others about their confidence and stuff but i'm not bitter once this person is cool or something. i am very much happy for the success they have. basically i trust people unless they give me a reason not to. before i appreciate how chad manages his team. when i have heard a lot of speculation about hoew he manages it, it's really inappropriate and power tripping. that's very uncool. well i don't have to be more specific on that but definitely with what i have been hearing about that guy or shall i say gay, it's really rude and arrogant and stabborn.

well i felt guilyt about last friday night. basically after the party i did not know that all of them did clean the house and did a major cleaning after the party and my sister's bf cleaned it in behalf of me. i was pretty guilty about it. well what i did, i played games with the computer and then slept. i have set my mind that they will wake me up but they did not and so they have berated me. well i have acknowledged it and accepted that fact because it's really my fault. so my sister even told my mom, that they thought the reason for me to file a leave is just to help clean the house. well sorry i giess i have presumed things and i really need to avoid that.

well i have woke up at 2 am earlier and prepared myself to go to work. then i woke mom begging for my allowance and yet, unfortunately she does not have money and so i have no allowance to go to wirlk. i can't manage to be absent for today, so when i woke up i have managed to check my atm if ever there is money in the bank already. fortunately there is and i got 12k and i was shocked. i was wondering if my rice subsidy is already included or that is the pay for last cut off regarding the holidays and stuff. i am pretty excited and so have planned to go to gilmore to buy something. of course i would have to ask someone here if that pay we received includes the rice subsidy.

so far today, both tls are not around. and so far fish is not around yet but let me check it.so far, he's not around yet so i'm so happy about that. so i will be alone for today, mwahahahaha. isn't that cool.

o well so far things are ok and dandy. things are ok and that at least i don't feel so damned, but wait i think i heard fish's voice. well defnitely he's not around, that's a relief. ok moving on, i'm almost done with the book and it's really exciting and funny on some part. the action is getting started. i don't know if ever i should be happy and all for tomorrow. it also reminds myself to wear formal cloths since i'll be a part of the workforce team.

ok so far i have no updates or i have nothing to share right about now. perhaps see you tomorrow. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home