Thursday, May 11, 2006

ok

ok, so it's the start of my day again and so far i had a hard time iun looking for a station to work at. well i have taken a station so far away from my original station but i have managed to have this current station. anyway, then i have met ferdie and i have accompanied him to buy food downstatirs and talked about stuff and all. Then currently i have heard the freaking annoying voice of fish and he is still in my sight and i just hate it. i hall say that i am intimidated. because of his arrogance and bostfulness and success caused by cheating. anyway, moving on, kelly approached me on my station but too bad, i just got a call. anyway i on't know if she's still around or fish is using tl's station. too bad for a fish monkey. basically right now he's right behind me and it's really getting annoying and how i fucking wish he would just dissolve right now, so i won't be frustrated and annoyed by the way he speaks and act. it's really getting annoying.

well bad news, richelle was assigned as the fw for the day and not choosing me. i feel like i've been ignored and neglected and i just hated it. so far i havent' heard anything from olive regarding when will i ever start to become the rta. it's really annoying. i don't know if she had forgotten me or they're not really interested to get me as an rta. anyway, patience is a freaking virtue and i just loving it painfully. i don't know if there's any progress or it just stalled and will never get through. i'm so freaking annoyed by all this. o well good luck for me and i hope things will go my way, hopefully. what a fucking freaking day!!!!! o well, instead of feeling this way, i should think f something that would somehow burst out my happiness and contentment for today. well there's a lot of things that could possibly work and just fine. i just needed to make things somehow cool and stuff. if only i could release this bitterness inside of me then basically things will be just fine and dandy. if only truth prevails, then everything is working accordingly as possible. i wanted to talk with tl, i f only i could file a sick leave on saturday because it's my nephew's birthday. i hope she would permit me so that i can sleep late on friday. and rest the whole day on saturday.

since tl already mentioned to us to be open if we would be someday be absent and file leavesw on those days. i just hate it when i hear this freaking annoying fish. she's still around and he's really freaking me out and it really shows that he's boastful. i believe that his agents are not cool with him. i believe that somehow they are also intimidated with him, especially rikk. i don't like the way he approaches me and i feel like i've been slapped on the face. if ever i would become the rta, i will have my own list to monitor these shit heads. mwahahahahaha!

basically, the reason why olive has not spoken with me regarding the status is, they're still waiting for someone higher than her regarding my application. how long should i wait for that. i just could not wait for it because i really wanted to start acting as a workforce. i want a career change. precious told me that it is really destined for me because i'm the only one who's not been transferred or somehow get promoted in the whole wave. i actually approached them because i'm planning to make a leave on saturday for my nephew's bday. i have explained to them about that and they need confirmation if it does need medical certificate. i tol d them that i believe there are some reasons behind that that would not need any med cert. just like stomach aches or dizziness and all, right? i don't know they're still consulting each other and hopefully they won't have to conslt fish since it's not his business after all. if ever he would react or something i would really kill him, big time.

when will i ever get that great breaking news for my promotion? time is running out. if ever it would take about a month for me to wait and all, shit, that's aggrevating and all.

anyway, hope to have a meaningful and joyful life. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home