Saturday, May 06, 2006

whatever

hi there, i'm back, i apologize for leaving so soon yesterday, well we had this meeting about our parting ways. well it just keeps getting better for now. now, i see where patience can drag you. well the lesson learned was to be patient enough to make things better and nice. by the way, i went to the gas chamber and talked with several people and all. when marchel came by and mentioned that i had a good feedback as what the little bird said to him. well i did not know that. so i've asked him what feedback was brought up for me. well, somebody just said that my feedback was good about my application as a workforce. that's a freaking good news. on the other hand, olive has not spoken to me yet about my status, and when will i start to be a part of the project based RTA. hopefully i will be absorbed and that i will be given a chance to become a workforce employee for a major career change. hopefully olive would come by today and talk to me so that at least i now know my status and what's the next step i'll be grabbing or taking. i just can't wait for it. today is saturday and things are getting a bit better and better. by the way in the gas chamber when frida went out, this person came by, the person who i've been watching all along since i saw him here. well he sat beside me and so i was pretty amazed and got excited about it. then finally, that person talked to me about work and all. one thing that came to my mind was, i think that person likes to hang out with me and wanted to know me better. sometimes i have this thing on my mind that that person has something for me which i can't explain, literally. hopefully it would change things and that on the succeeding days, that person would eventually spend time with me and the rest will move on. who knows what could happen. i just can't wait for that opportunity now. anyway, hopefully things would somehow change for that scenario and that that person would really want to spend time with me. anyway, found out that our tl will be kelly. that's good and nice. so eventhough i might be an agent it's ok at least things are all new. i have talked with jakyry and told me about fish's request if ever he could be the tl of the team, well i said to tl yesterday that it won't be good since he came from this team, the relationship will be not convincing, but in me, no way jose, i won't allow that because i don't want to be his agent. he's a menance. he might look some holes in me for me to be terminated or something and i don't want that to happen.


anyway, i've been hearing a lot of promotionns here and almost everyone is congratulating me and asking me when will i freaking start. well one thing for usre, i don't know. i just can't wait to know when will i freaking start so i don't have to go to work just to take in calls and stuff. ain't that cute. i hope things will be better and i can barely feel it now that it is coming. one more thing, it's also a good thing that atoy is not chosen to be the fw. because i do believe he does not deserve it. i prefer rikk because somehow he's good with it's personality unlike atoy, he's a darn freaking bastard long haired big foot. i know i've been bitter all along but it's just that, these people are making me sick and they are so called bastards. i'm really happy for people who are promoted but if you did something bad to me, then i won't be happy or somehow i will be happy but there will be doubts with my confidence to them. that's all i can say.

i hope i would be a good rta and that i'll be more competent in that field. so help me god. i hope there will be no issues to be build up in me so everything will run smoothly and fine. i hope i won't have to be a bastard. just like the people here i know.

well i have visited ferdie in his station as his request. well we've talked about certain stuff like my status and all. i wonder if ever when will i start. i basically so eager to be part of that support team so i din't have to take in calls and that at least i don't have to worry about my work. i really would like to have a stable job that i don't have to worry about my stats and all. i hope that me and jayson will be hired within this year so at least we all be happy and satisifed with life, somehow. how i wish everything will be cool.

o well so much ado about nothing. well just see you around. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home