Monday, April 24, 2006

not too good

so darn annoyed, but good morning. well i had a good news yesterday, that i passed my qg3b and it's wonderful big time. i don't know whether if i will be coached later regarding that and if it is a good thing to know that i have passed qg3b. i don't know whether if it's a good result because i may think that they may say that i won't be regularized and stuff. that will be a very bad thing first of all. i'm pretty nervous and scared. i hope things are alright for me on this team and also for my career. basically when i finally got home few things hasd happened to me. i was humiliated when i was about to pass through the bridge that a lady kept havng a race with meand we've bumped at each other and so i dd not say sorry because it's her fault and so i moved on. then when i rode in the tricycle, the driver would want me to get in the vehicle sitting on the edge or i mean on the edge of the driver and this stupid old man, does not know what i'm going to do and kept blocking my way for me to take a seat. then eventually he realized that. and so it sucks bifg time.

then when i came home, nothing much happened it's like nothing really happened. it's too bad that i was not able to install the softwares i have copied from rex for the second time, so i have decided to just buy me a new disc and copy it there so i can install it in my computer. later on i will visit rex again and copy that darn software and make things better for me. i am experiencing problems in installing the software also that i have downloaded because it's not installing it properly and i don't know why. i have read the instructions and followed it appropriately and it seems like it's not installing it much. anyway, i will try to look for something to really crack that software.

i felt like i have been punk'd. i don't know why. i'm so irritated with what's been going on in here. i really would like to grow and reach that bliss. i don't know what's stopping me but surely it's myself. i'm pretty scared to take risks and all. i envy others because at least they take the risk to get what they want. unlike me, i always want to play safe, and i have realized that it's really killing me deep down inside of me. so as an action plan, i don't kknow.... i believe it's hard for me to change now because i'm old enough and that i am used with all the things i routinarily do. as of now, i am seeing a new agent being a floor walker and darn it, i'm from the higher batch and yet never been given a chance to do the follr walking for full time. so annoying and irritating. well i'm more knowledgeable than them of course. it's just that when you base it on stats well it's too bad. anyway, ius there anything else that i can do to change everything here. unless i own a company myself. darn it.

well i believe somehow it will be a good day for me because ghoti is not around as well as some of his minions and hopefully, tl would consider me a floorwalker now since i have passed my qg3b and meeting my aht. i do believe she won't because she does not like me at all and i really don't like her attitude anyway, she's seem so unfair as what otheres also say. why is this fucking happening to me. o well, i've been patient enough to handle things like this. o well hopefully i would be absorbed as a workforce, so at least i don't have to take in calls and also to have a career change and growth. i really, really hope that i will pass the interview i will undergo maybe later or on friday, i don't know since i will not be around on thursday and tuesday and wednessaday. it's already 4:53 am and counting and i really hope things will somehow change.

i forgot to tell my mom and sisters that i saw my cousin, jehn-jehn and it sucks big time that i have seen her. that bitch! well, anyway, i'm going to tell her that later on as i promise. so i just need to remember it later on. moving on, i hope that i will be able to buy that dvd writer after my shift so when i install it on my computer i will start to burn all the videos that i have copied.

So far no word yet from TL regarding my coaching session. o i just can't wait to know the detailed information coming from her.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i just can't wait. i'm pretty impatient now. please coach me now and so that i will be happy for the moment.

Well guess what? marco was assigned to be the fw for the day. that's too unfair and too damn bad for me. now i'm pretty much torn by that. why can't i be the fw anymore. i have the top aht, and my QA is pretty convincing but not that good but i have passed the final QG and yet i won't be given a chance no more. that's bad. i would say it's unfair. is this what i get regarding the signs that i have witnessed myself, like the accidents and bad situations that's happening the same with the embarrassment? o well, i guess there's nothing i can do to change it. well i'm asking for a change and , walah, this is a change, marco is the fw. i'm really pissed off of this scenarios. i hope i could just die now at this very moment so everythings cool. exciting isn't it? what could possibly go wrong again later on? o well life is like a box of chocolate given to you by someone you hate, throw it away.

ok i just had my coaching session with tl and so far the only news that i got is, i've passed qg3b. that's it and i have to listen to my call that she had recorded. anyway, also she had mentioned about my workforce application and she said that she will have a mock interview with me about situations and stuff so that when i take the exam somehow i will pass it and for me to become an rta. well it's not that convincing after all so i don't really have to celebrate. what a bad day.

anyway, i have maanged to talk with gail since she's still around doing some work load that she did not finish earlier. she said that her shift is until 9. well we had few conversations and stuff regarding anything under the sun and we made fun of it and it's really enjoying. i really like her company and she's the kind of girl who really appreciates little things and it's very easy to mingle with her.

anyway we have a calibration today, right now, so i'll be seeing you on friday. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home