Wednesday, April 19, 2006

lesson.....

ok, so much things had happened. well basically last monday night, after mom and my sis went to have a dinner with this foreigner, they've shared good stuff and good things that will change our lives which i really appreciate but i'm not expecting much and giving in to it that much. because i know myself.... if i give in much to that situation well if ever it did not happened it will lead to my suffering and dejhection.... what a loser.... then last night my sister went ahead and met that guy to fix her papers to be brought somewhere but this guy is so immature that he's trying to get what is really impossible from my sister. well so a sudden change of plan. i don't know and i'm not sure and i don't want to conclude more about it. moving on, when i arrived here at work, i have received 37 emails and read them all. well sadly, i'm not a floorwalker anymore for this week and it sucks big time. well it did not pissed me off totally that i would go back to what i have been feeling.... i don't want to make things worse again. anyway as long as tomorrow will be my day off again, that's much better. one more thing my mom give or gave me a letter from a company regarding my dues and all and it pisses me off big time. i just don't know what i would have done and do and i'm pretty much annoyed about it. anyway come what may. i am also looking forward for a friend to somehow, CONTACT me if ever this is a good day for me to come over to his plaace. anyway, somehow i would experience something different today that would arrouse my happiness and smoothness of my day. i don't know what could possibly go wrong. as long as being not an fw for the week is good to know that it is the possible thing that went wrong. hopefully, later when i come home things are different. i hope things wil be brighter this time. **sigh** i'm so annoying with what i'm trying to feel now....

right now i'm on a different station again because these pricks took our station again and again and again and it's really annoying big time. but there's nothing i can do about it. i hope that i would be promoted as a workforce so somehow i have a different career path and also to avoid these stupid calls and taking in calls. i don't know whether i should be happy and just alright but these feelings are killing me. by the way while i was on my way to work, i see and i saw car accident again and my gosh what could possibly go wrong again... hopefully ti won't affect my day today and my succeeding days.

by the way my mom told me about the foreigners plan for me, that i would be sent to dubai as a programmer. ok i dd not give in to that much because i know it's just another hoax, somehow, what i mean is it won't be fulfilled. .we're scattered again all over the floor. i don't know until when will we be this way..... well as of the moment this agent is looking at me wondering what i'm doing. i looked at him and just continued with what i am darn doing.... a team mate of mine asked me a favor to call 7086 just to test if it's working and definitely it is coz i can hear him and he can hear me. fine! now what?!! is there anything else that could possibly go wrong again.... what would be the karma and all for this? i just can't stop thinking about it and i'm really pissed off and irritated and eventually annoyed.

in my tl's email i have seen our qa evals and i was a bit nervous looking at mine, well it was pretty convincing somehow but finally i still don't have my finally qa and i'm wondering what would be my average and hopefully i pass..... something just came into my mind while i said that last statement. well i thought what if i passed the quality gates and yet i'm not regularized because of something, that's pretty bad, right? hmmmmmm, that would be possible but i'm not giving in to that for now and let's just wait until may 5 before we conclude that.... ok so i have 3 minutes left and counting before i log in. crap! i have to wait for 8 hours before i can leave this fucked up place.....

So far my calls are good and dandy and i'm thinking of going home, now! i am planning to inform tl about the log i just did but unfortuanately i was not seeing her as of the moment. i don't know whether if they are having a meeting or whatever crap.... so far i have been seeing people who has this great body and all ican say is wow! . they don't look really good but as long as the body's great, that's a hell yeah! i'm considering of fantasizing them, mwahahahaha! for the moment i am kind of sex maniac here in this blog. anyway moving on, i am taking my break and i still have 4 minutes and counting.

finally i was able to show tl abpout the logo that i did. she was abolut to say something about it but i suddenly received a call. so later on i would hear something from her about the logo that i did. i think she does not like it. o well that's fine at least i have tried and took a risk about it.at least i have the guts now that i am really making something for the team. of course i would have to consider that i'm still playing their game, mwahahahaha.

o well i kept on thinking about whatever happened to that good thing.... i just can't stand this queasiness. i just don't know why i mingle with these immature fish and his minions, but anyway, i just remembered that i am playing their game. anyway, i still can feel that they don't feel ok about me, and so am i. i feel like they're just pretending on how they approach me. well i don't care. as long as i can deal with them now just to survive then that's better.

when i went on bio break, i went to the rest room to take a pee. i have noticed something with the sun, shining so differently, i don't know if it's just me or it's just an odd day.... i don't know, hopefully things would change and somehow show some new changes. i'm still hoping that rex would somehow message me for me to visit him today. but i have a strong feeling that he won't because the last time i talke to him over the phone, he is pretty busy for today. he just asked me to visit him on thursday, but i think that i won't be able to visit him because i'm pretty concious with my budget now. anyway, what else could possibly go wrong...

Well i saw one of our team mates on the floor walking around. he is from a lower batch. i thought and i observed if he is a florwalker for a different team. so i said to myself, what's the meaning..... why would he be the floor walker iof i should have been that, if that's the case. that's unfairness gradually. well then i just observed that he is asking somehting from a friend maybe about something. ok what a relief. that's bad if that will happen. don't give me things like that or it would cause dejection and hatred.

it's really so unbelievable about what had fish had now in this company. well, i don't think so he desrve to be you know the monkey. well litereally he is a monkey but what i mean is the right hand of the tl. hopefully his migration to US would be given to him now so he would resign and leave the company so that everything would be definitely happy and fun. ain't that cute.

Well tl just told me someting about what had happened last time regarding the email. someone here did not liked what they tripped on him like sending an email to all that he is admiting something. it offended him big time. in the first place i thought something bad that i did took place. well what a relief it's just something that she wanted share. well first of all i know people here are bastards but not tho the extent that you would access someone's email and pretending that the owner said that admiting that he is inlove with someone. i once told them taht it's really offending and the grounds for that is fraud. they could be terminated with that. anyway good luck with them and hopefully it's a lesson to be learned. one thing also is never assume things that they thought it was ok with that person and all. never assume things or elsethings will get worse. i just hope that they would somehow realize that. if you're going to kid around make sure that you're not doing a grave mistake and all. you're already kidding around and so you're a bastard in that way somehow, so don't do anything more than that.

let me guess.... is there anything that could possibly go wrong here? o well, it would show anyway.....

hopefully tl would rate my recording now so i would know if i would extend or what. i just can't wait for that. if ever i become regularized here, keber! i woud do things my own way... hopefully it's not queueing when i log back in, basically i am taking my lunch now and i have 7 minutes left and counting. time flies so fast and it's making me worry. i feel like i'm running out of time. anyway, whatever life is just a ride, sometimes you're up sometimes you're down and the difference is there's no getting off. you really have to know how to play the cards so you can survive.

o well so far there are no updates yet, but i will inform you probably on friday. ciao romano!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home