Sunday, April 16, 2006

ain't it cute huh?

"You have never been particularly immature, but lately you've been noticing a certain shift in yourself. This change could really crystallize when you see yourself behaving in an unfamiliar way in a familiar situation. Maybe you're calmer. Maybe you don't take things as personally. Maybe you stay objective. Maybe you're seeing what it's like to really be a grownup."

Welli have read my horoscope for the day and somehow it tells something about what i am for now. basically, something bad happened to me on my way to work. well while i was in the vehicle a sudden bang on 2 vehicles take place. tto be specific, a bus and a taxi bumped at each other, a big bang that caused the bus to have a big damage on the front right of the bus near the tires. so it skid and it almost hits the jeep that i'm in. i was shocked because people in the bus screamed . i was not able to scream because it's really sudden as you can imagine. i said to myself, ok i'm prepared whatever happeneds. it was really scary. thankfully it did not hit the jeep i'm riding. after that scenario i was pretty shocked and wondering what could possibly go wrong again to me. i should be aware of all my actions at all times from now on. i once said to myself that i would accept if ever i will have an extension with my QG3B but not more than that, and also hopefully things will be dandy when i come home. hopefully there will be no issues or problems that could take place or it will cause me much sorrow.

i was pretty happy last night when i came home because my sister had a good news about a foreigner wanted to marry her and all. so it will be a convinience for me and for all of us somehow. but of course it will be greatly convinient for her and her son. so i could not sleep properly because of the excitement that i could forsee. then suddenly this accident just happened today when i was on my way to work. i do believe that it is a message for me from GODS that i need to do something appropriate today for him. i also thought that it could be a message to stop what i am doing here at work like playing their game. i'm not really playing their game. i just wanted to get over things already so everything will be just fine and dandy. i'm not really sure. how can i really prove that? so i pray that GOD would somehow enlighten me with something or someone that would really indicate what i should change. or i really do need to find that out myself. i'm really bothered as you can see now. it's really annoying and irritating that i could not think straight. by the way i am the floorwalker for today for the first 4 hours. so i don't have to worry much about my login time for the moment. hopefully it will not be queueing so i don't have to take in calls while i am in the schedule of FW.

What a day. i can't imagine i would say tis first daty in the morning or start of the day. this is really getting unlikely. **sigh**


anyway, i am the fw for the day and got a good experience somehow but i'm still expecting and somehow expecting something bad could happen to me. anyway after my fw, tl coached me and provided me with positive feedback about my floorwalking day. some agents here or team mates provided positive feedback about me being a floorwalker and stuff. also they're hoping that i would be this way forever or shall i say consistently. how i wish! so don't give me a reason not ot..... well tl asked if i was being plastic about the way i have changed. well i told her that i'm not plastic and that i'm just getting over the situation and also told her the reason why i'm so quiet is because i'm trying to somehow put myself in the right time in mingling with these nonsense immature people.... i don't know whether if i should laugh now... i once said that i'm going to play their game. well i don't think so that there are no any game when tl coached me today. i believe it is still on going. i don't have to change my thiniking about what's going on here. i do believe that they are testing me and also getting and capturing my weakness. well basically tl had noticed that after our coaching before that i am calling her by her name and not tl, i kept on calling her tl from that day because she already mentioned about that so subconciously that's what she really wanted. also i have heard a good feedback that i was a great floorwalker because when they raise hand to ask something to me, i immediately approach them and help them. so it's really a good thing. but i still do believe that the game is still on....

anyway, if ever i'm wrong with what i have been thinking all along, well i desrve something to happen, but if ever i'm not, and i have proven it, well at least i am and i have a clean concscience. It's really a good feeling that i received good feedback within the team, and that's keeewl..... i still do have the feeling that tl is playing games with me, i still can recall what she did to me last monday about the unusual phone activities..... i should have asked her about that. i should have open that to her at least, she knows that i am aware about the unusual ohone activities which FISH does as well as his minions.

Well so far i have noticed within this week i was able to somehow refrain myself from being nostalgic, tearjerky and pathetic. i don't know whether if i would have to encounter some problems later on when i come home or during my way to home. anyway, hopefully i would be aware of that later on and hopefully things will be smooth. so please help me! Tomorrow willl be my last day for the week and i'll be taking my off again on tuesday then be back on wednesaday and it will be my rest day again. i just can't take this anymore. things are routinary and it's really pissing me off.well, what could possibly go wrong again?

o well too bad that usb flash drives here are disabled. darn it. but anyway good luck for next time.... ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home