Wednesday, March 29, 2006

unfair

ok what a wonderful day. well i went to the smoking area nad met a lady. she introduced herself first then myself and talked about production life. her name is fida and met her friend fye, i don't know if tht's the correct spelling. anyway, she was good to talk with and at least i have met someone like her. she's not just an ordinary lady, the first impression i had with her was she's someone who is quiet and too snooty, but it was all wrong. hopefully today will be an extraordinary day. well basically, cy is the fw today and i'm a freaking agent who'll take darn calls and all. so unfair, he was the floorwalker yesterday after my schedule then he will be the fw tomorrow i mean today and on thursday. i'm so freaking annoyed with that. i thought i was the one to be molded but definitely not. well i will be better someday and will be someone to be looked onto for my success.

well i met kelly and managed to talk with her about certain stuff. i was able to show her the new team mate we had, richelle, because she really wanted to meet her. then she even mentioned ron again that he's not around and all, who cares i don't care. good luck with him. so i have managed to change the topic and jumped to another story of life. thatnkfully she did not mention stuff about that person because i would reallly hate her with that. anyway, she's fine and she's cool and sometimes i envy her for being the chosen one in her team. it's a good feeling andn i wish her all the best. i know someday seh will be a tl. hopefully i would become a tl tooo or just a full time fw or a workforce or whatsoever just as long as i get away and break away from this freaking job. i don't klnow what else will happen momentarily, but i am longing for a wonderful life and wonderful day today. hopefully there will be a change coming this week that would make me happy and glad and gratified just like before. i promise not be overwhelmed too much about it as i have encountered a bad karma being overwhekmed too much. anyway, i do believe today will be an extraordinary day.

hopefully on friday, my pay will be convincing so i won't be muchly aggrevated because of the problems that i have currently, involving money. i need to pay my bill as soon as possible because mom did not manage to somehow pay my bills accordingly.

i just received rex's message so i decided to get online and had a chat with him. well he is online and asked him a favor if he could download me the full album for a certain band. he okayed and so i was so happy. first of all he asked me that i will visit him this saturday. hopefully it won't be cancelled or postponed again just what had happened last week. i feel happy again and excting i mean excited. i just can't wait for saturday.

i even managed to fantasize that we had a new batch of team mates and all of them are girls and the most beautiful lady will be seated beside me and would always talk to me and always accompany me wherever i go. and fish and his minions would just die envying me hanging out with that girl. mwahahahaha! just a fantasy but who knows what could happen.

well right now, fish is around, he was absent yesterday so i was not upset, that's why. well i took my bio break just oto take a pee. then i saw fish and tl talking and telling some, i don't know stories and i'm pretty paranoid that it's all about me. well i don't care. as much as possible please stop putting the spot on me or else i'll be your worst nightmare. now i just realized why i'm so cool yesterday, it is because fish is not around, no bossing around and dominating the team. hopefully he will be transferred to another team and be the floorwalker there so that i will be the oic in the team, hopefully.

well i went to the smoking room and i met maggi there and told me few things about my floor walking task yesterday. he i mean she said that i was a floor walker yesterday and i said no, and she said that she saw me yesterday, so i just smiled and shut up. then they do the talking with whatever topic they've come up with. well what's that suppose to mean. for a momentshe made me feel alright and somehow happy. at least someone had appreciated me as a floor walker. . right now, fish is beside tl and building friendship for fish to be promoted. well that's his tactics and that's not the way i want it to be. coz that's cheating. finally ferdie realized that. now he noticed the awful part of tl and fish being close and all. what i'm trying to prove is, i'm not just being insecured because of that but i can see the awful part of that and it's not right. i don't care if he has been promoted and lal. as long as he's not showing a kiss ass from tl. just to achieve his goals. i'm not a suck up and he is a suck up and i don't know whether tl falls for that. the reason why i stay in this station because i don't want to witness how suck up he is. it would just make me sick seeing them sucking up and kissing tl's ass. it would just deject me.

anyway, i wonder what i should be doing to relax and think that it is 6am. mwahahahahahaha! well i just go to work here just for me to earn money and provide food and maintenace with my familly. i also wanted to have a change. a drastic change in my life. here at work and at home. hopefully i would meet another person in this company that would be nice and that would make me feel that i'm important to them and that they will always make me feel happy and complete somehow. i'm fed up with ron that's why i'm avoiding him but if ever he wanted to talk to me or something, i will always be there for him. i will listen and stuff. but more than that, i would have to stop and leave. guess what, just to interrupt, roy, the shift sup here just passed by my station and i find him so annoying. i'm not anvious at him and i really don't care about what he is here, but it just annoys me about how he approaches me before nad how he acts. he seems so boastful but when you llook at him, he's a fat lame trying hard to run, mongoloid. i know he is smart and wise, but the attitude kills me. anyway good luck with him. hopefully there's more success for him and his family.

what i'm trying to point out here about ron is, he is a nice guy, but he changed. he just turned his back on me without letting me know what is the problem. so now what i'm doing is avoiding him and not talking to him. i don't initiate the conversation. now he talked to ferdie and asked why am i not talking to him. well he can answer that. i had managed to let go and have my own life. so it's not a big lost for me anymore. i do believe that he is happy with his life now and i'm happy for him. i just don't want to approach him and talk about same old stories and craps. honestly i am inspired by him and that was before but now, i am inspired to avoid him. sorry pal, but this is how i feel now. there's no turning back.


what i have noticed with the calls i have today, they are all short freaking calls, and yet it is a long avail time. that's good to know at least i have time to relax. i think it is a compensation for the job well done i did yesterday. i would have to put it that way. i believe i did a good job yesterday as a floor walker. well as of now, cy is still a floorwalker and i thought they are only given a chance to do the floor walking for 4 hours and it's more than 4 hours and still a floor walker. what's the meaning of this. is she doing this oin purpose. fuck her! well ijust have to be patient. i really blame that stupid customer why i got that failing mark. if it was an in scope support then i would love to troubleshoot that but it was not and referred him to the manufacturer and yet he failed me. that bithc and idiotic shit head. . so inconsiderate.

o well i only have 8 minutes left and counting for my lunch break and i have to take in calls again and talk to this stupid darn people.

basically i just ended my call and this freaking fish approached me and asked me how i was.. so i told him that i'm fine but i'm not looking at his face coz i don't want to ruin my day even worse. basically tl asked him to tell me that there are 24 avails and crap. fine. i don't really care. anyway moving with my life.... i'm trying to fantasize something here, shall i say someone, mwahahahahaha.. i need to release this as soon as possible. well nagkakamabutihan sila ni fish and no wonder kasi nga di ba both of them are in the same frat and they actually are paying respect at each other. well i they ever decided to kill me, please od, make sure that i will die or else i will get back on them even worse. why am i getting back on that stupid issue. it's worthless and it won't do me any good. so far i haven't seen fida yet. i hope to see him i mean her tomorrow in the smoking room so i can share things and know her even better. i hope she likes me, what i mean is she likes me to be her friend. o well i guess she just talked to me because of the boredom she's feeling. i think she's nice.

it's almost 3am. I am wondering about what things i can do for today. i hate to work or go to work tomorrow but i have to . just to not have a deduction with my pay for next month. i would just be absent if there's an emergency and all. o well, what a day. so many things that are going on and i just don't even have a clue what it implies. anyway, i just have to check and see if everything will be nice today or if something could possibly go wrong.

basically cya nd ales are now taking calls. those pricks! anyway, got to end this now and tell you more stuff for later. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home