Tuesday, March 28, 2006

cooool day

o well i've been the floorwalker for today and i really had a great time with it. i was extended because the replacement took it's lunch and i decided to stay so the team has someone assigned to monitor them for their calls and also to help them with their calls. it was good because at least tl had her meeting with the om and also with her shift sup most probably for advise and all. right now i am taking my lunch and consumed 40 minutes of it. pretty much happy coz at least i had a time not thinking about shit stuff. a while ago i was pissed off. well the replacement will be the floorwalker today tomorrow and the other day. very unfair. to compare my stats with the person, i am not extended with my call or my qg the only difference is i had a failing mark with my survey and it's an excuse because that was not beyond my tech support. so unfair isn't it. and also the other replacement will be the floorwalker today the next day and the next day. right now i feel so dizzy and sleepy. i think i need to rest. i can't stand this sleepiness i feel now. so annoying. i wonder what will happen with the calls i'll get today. hopefully everything's fine and ok.

by the way i had encountered multiple problems at home. first how the hell am i going to pay my credit card bill, and also my sister is currently unstable at where she is because this egooistic selfish officials impsed a bill to make people who are TNT in the country as criminals. thankfully a senator imposed a consideration in contrast with that. so i'm praying that the thing that he imposed will be granted than the other one. sigh! what a darn problematic life. o well so much for this and i'm about to loose my mind with all of these things. well just a good luck for me tomorrow and on the following days.....

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home