Thursday, March 16, 2006

commendation crap!

hi i'm back, well basically i was so sad with the pay i just received. well it's really not convinging at all. i only got 8K but i was able to get 2k from my salary. i have managed to buy me an earphones and it's a good earphone. now i'm imagining that i already have the dvdrw on my hand. i just can't wait for that. if only i could borrow money from someone right now, that would be open to lend money. i'm so shy to ask anyone because it's a huge money that i will borrow and i know all people are having theit own needs especially their family. if only that is possible for me to borrow money now, then i will be gratefull. anyway i have to take in calls for the rest of the day and tomorrow will be my floor walking days again. i just can't wait til i get out of this messed up place. and buy that freaking optical drive. o well just have to be patient or else. i will have to keep my money in a safe place where i can no longer touch it or use it for whatever reaon except to buy that shit!

well guess what, i am so happy with what ferdie's have been up to. well what i mean is that he will really be a workforce one of these days. how fortunate. how i wish i have thought of that before. well i guess he has the lucky stars this year. well, i'm waiting really for mine and i do believe that i am lucky for this year. it's my year and i know i will be successful this year. well i just need to change.

o please, i'm falling and so help me. someone help me please, i really need some word of advise and if that's possible. if only i could meet someone who would definitely talk to me and have an interest to preach me about life and analyze my feelings, attitude and stuff. so i can feel something good and somehow i would realize things that i have not realized yet. i do believe there a re a lot of things that i haven't realized yet.

wel cy had asked me if it's ok for me to have somebody buddy me up on mycall, well i said no and gave a big smile. then this seagate approached me and said that somebody would buddy me up. i said no, why me, then he said that tl said, well there's nothing i can do about that. ok fine right now, i have this new agent beside me to listen to my call and i just hate it. i'm not looking at her and i'm not in the mood to talk to anyone here. i am so annoyed and irritated and misguided with all theses thoufht s that i have.

o well life is getting so strange than i thought, full of change and i just need to work it out and just ride with it. i just need to be more smart and wise or else things will fall down on me and crash me into pieces. that's bad. thank god and the people who is buddying up with me had their break. so no one would listen to each calls i have. hopefully it's my lunch na. so i could just wait for the time to pass by again and go straight home and wala!

moving on with my life, i feel like i could die right now, i feel so energetic again and somehow got over the things and feelings i had with precious. that's my tl. i am trying to be calm and somehow show that i don't feel bad anymore about it but definitely i do. definitely i won't ever

well too bad that i have a sneeze today, i don't know where i got it from but definitely when i woke up earlier i already feel the squeaziness on my nose so i know i will have a colds today. well guess what, i have. at least i don't have any problems today regarding these craps in this messed up place. i feel real good and a bit comfy. i'm just waiting for 6am again to get outta here. ferdie will be promoted one of these days. how fortunate and lucky. he will be the first one to be promoted after all the hard work and stife. i'm just guessing when will be my turn. i just needed to be patient and all. i feel good today also is because i have managed to buy me an earphone, as what i have mentioned earlier. hopefully the quality is good enough and that it won't break easily as what had happened when i bought one from cdr king. it costs me 200 bucks. i just hope on my next pay, i would get around 10k so i can buy that optical drive as soon as possible so i will be happy again. i would like to consume all the slots available for my computer and s i i have enough resources to do a lot of things with my system. i also wanted to upgrade my video card so i will have a great quality with my graphics. i was also tying to have this illusion that somebody would have mistakenly deposited 30k in my account so i will be able to buy me things i needed, what a loser, ha!

moving on, i hope mom won't realize that i only gave her 6k from my salary so that i won't be having a dilema with the plan that i have. i hope on nextpay mom would pay the bills, like my credit card coz it's not moving at all and i'm worried that if we had an emergency at least i have my card i can use it so to speak. i really want to get outta of this messed up place. it's either they all fly to another country or i alone fly to another country just to be separated from them so i can live my life. i just can't wait for my sister to get outta here so everything will be light for me so i don't have to give all of my freaking money to my mom and let myself suffer from being a pauper. i just hate it when i'm with my firends and i don' even have money, it's like a humiliation that they would say i work and yet i don't have money? too bad.

i really hope somebody would give me 2k so i can buy that freaking drive asap. i just can't wait any longer but i have to. i wonder what would be tl's next glimmering, shimmering, agenda? i don't know if she had to let me take in calls and have someone replace me to do the fw. because i heard that one of our team mates will be a floorwalker. i'm worried about that but i am prepared once i hear that crap. well somebody told me that seagate will be a floor walker for a new team, and i feel so good about it, at least he will be separated from the team, but i hope i was the once chosen to be transferred so that no more problems here in this team. but what i can say to myself is, dream on! i don't really know if tl cares much about my promotion or something. it's really driving me nuts. i don't know if she really cares about me than seagate and his minons. after all what had said and done, i don't want her to tell me that crap. i won't believe her. she even always comment on my hair, that it's better if i don't have any gell on it.

guess what, i just received a call a while ago and i just did a power cycle and this client is too talkative and in the end she wanted to commend me. i jumped for joy and got excited but not that excited, i was too excited that i have to take off my headset for a minute, at least. for the first time ever i have received a commendation here in siemens. my goodness. that's good and one thing that's worrying me is, i do believe something will get wrong here. i don't know if i got home or later when i get here at work. hmmmmm.... to o bad.

i am worried about what will happen probably later or tomorrow, badly. in exchange of this commendation crap. it is 2:58am and i wonder what could possibly go wrong. well i can hear mister seagate, gossiping something on his minion to whom i talked with earlier to go on bio break. i do believe he got envious because i was able to mingle with his minion and not with him at all. mwahahahahahaha! i'll let you suffer prick head! i wonder why it's avail today? i hope tomorrow will not be queueing so i can be a floorwalker for 4 hours tomorrow just to get a way from this agony. i prefer to take in calls first then do the floor walking so at least i have time to relax. anywahoo, i want to breathe and scream from the top of my lungs to release all this pain and agony i feel and also these weariniess inside. i almost forgot to give my cd to a friend of mine here to get a copy of the software for windows to change the skin. i hope he is here. so far i haven't seen him and i guess it is his off. anyway i just took my final break and i went to the smoking chamber and it's a hell of a smoke chamber.

anyway i'll try to give you updates tomorrow. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home