Friday, March 10, 2006

keber

o well, i'm in karma. basically i was a floorwalker until 11:00 because it's queueing and i do believe that tl is mad at me because of the bad news i've told her that i will not be able to join the team building for some reason. actually i just made that because i don't want to miss the opportunity to build the friendship with rex. well i forsee that i will not enjoy their company basically it's a whole different story once i'm there. and i do believe that this is given to me because someting might go wrong when i'm there in the team building. that's alright and i don't care if they will be mad at me, as long as i know things are going differently next month. new team and team mates. mwahahahahaha! i'm fed up with the team anyway. by the way tl will be promoted as a shift sup. so that will be nice. i'm waiting if she'll decide to assign me for the day again. but i don't want to ask her because it will be awkward and she hates being forced on something she knows by heart, do youknow what i mean/ good luck for me today. karma karma karma, is there anything else worse than this?

is there like a loser written on her forehead? that's bad.... well basically tl also sent me an email regarding the payment for the team building darn it. i don't havce money now. i really don't have any money today so i can pay anything. i was wondering about the 100 bucks i have paid last time. so i guess it's 100 bucks more. i'm going to ask her about that. 200 is too heavy for me. and i will not be able to provide that money for mnow.

i'm still hoping that i will be assigned, but definitely not and shit! bad day! well, i will not talk to her no more. when 6am strikes i'll go ahead and leave. not saying goodbye. i felt so bad today with how she approached me. i feel like she's mad at me. o well can't blame her because , i don't know.....

well i took my lunch and unfortunately ferdie was still in a call so i have to take it by myself. well basically, cy joined me and he bought tl's lunch and tl arrived and so the three of us are eating on one table. i have tl in front of me and she's not looking t me and i don't know why? she's not talking to me and so i'm not talking to her. i am a kind of person that does not talk to anyone if i'm not being talked to. she's not looking at me so i don't look at her. i can feel if a certain person is mad at me or does not like to talk to me. so i don't say something at all but in my head a thought is roaming around and i don't care. after i have eaten my meal during lunch, i said goodbye and she did not reply. ok fine. i don't care and whatever she hears from others about what i am telling those people, i don't care as long as i know i'm not saying anything bad against her and that i'm not like ron.

moving on, life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never kknow what you're gonna get. moving on with my life, i will try my best to make my day good. as long as on saturday i will be going to rex's house, that will be just fine. i need to talk to him regarding that, because i'm thinking if i can stay there in their house for one night just to let my mom know that i am in the team building as what i h ave asked her. i don't want to stay home. i really hope that it is 6 am so i can freaking go home and leave this messed up place. things are getting worse than i thought. alright so i just need to break free from all of these thoughts because i'm sinking down, all the way down and i feel like i could die. i wonder how can i break free from all of these. why is it that everytime i got a new place, things are getting worse and all the same. my goodness, so irritating and annoying. why can't i just live the way other people are living. at least some people here are satisfied with their life and they can do whatever they want to. unlike me, everything is limited and monitored and i feel like i'm being imprisoned. i just can't breathe. i f i could just breathe, everythings gonna be fine. hopefully. i still have 5 minutes and counting before i take in calls again. so bad.

o well i just accidentally looked at tl and immediately stare at another thing. i really don't want to talk to her because of the actions she's showing to me. if she'll continue that until tomorrow well i'm going to hate her.

well right now i can't take my eyes off of her. i don't know, suddenly i accidentally look at her, which is a bad sign.

anyway i keep on getting this awful calls which i don't know exactly what to do. thankfully i was able to get out o f it. things are getting worse. i've promised to call back but i swear i will not. just to get away of it. god! what am i doing? i want to die just right now.

anyway it's 4am and i still need 2 more hours just to get away from this messed up place. i can't takje this anymore for crying out looud! i need to change course, really.

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home