Thursday, March 02, 2006

i don't know....

hi i'm back. i'm actually taking a call and i'm fixing a modem problem. well eventually i'm almost done. actually i'm done.

yesterday when i finish my shift, tl coached me regarding me as a floorwalker. i'm so excited and i'm so happy that after all that i was thinking about her, it was the opposite and actually she's doing something for me or for my career growth. firstly, i was shocked that she has to talk to me, i thought it was something hideous and stuff. scary. then finally, i have this extraordinary smiole after the coaching session. then i was shocked that ferdie told me that person will come with us to go hoime. i was poissed off. i have gotten over that person and yet that person is going to join us. so i've managed to talk oabpout funny things and good things and avoiding any conversation that would drag that person down again. Then we've parted ways, the three of us, and i never managed to stay twith that person long because i don't want to build any rapport and bad conversations about that perosn's egos. basically that person is invinting me and ferdie to that person's b-day on april but set an expectation if that person is still in this company, well honestly i'm not looking forward for it anymore. good luck with that.

when i came home, i immediately setup the sim reader and checked if it will work and basically it did not work and so i was so aggrevated. i tried it here in the poffice and guess what, it worked, the software ran but i was not able to instlal the hardware properly. at least the sw works but i'm wondering why the hell the software does not work in my system. so i tried to coopy the software i have installed in one of the laptops here so i can check if it'll run on my system at home. if it will not work, then i have to return it and not use it or even buy hardware like this no more. it's a pain in the ass. as of now, i'm shocked that this fish is not taking calls, again he is assigned to do the floor walking bastard task. ok why not me? i hate it, it's always that shit head who is always given a task like that. anyway, hopefully he'll get his day.

moving on, i felt like nothing again. i can't describe it barely. earlier i was excited and all of a sudden, i'm pissed. i don't lnow why and i'm irritated. how i wish this won't haunt me everytim i go to work because it pisses me off. this is not exciting to tell you. i wonder if i just got too excited with all that is happeingn. i wonder where tl is. and i wonder why the hell she had selected this jerk to do floor walking. why not me. i am confident enoug h and i know i can do it. i'm not like that shity jerk!

by the way ferdie will not go to our team building and i hate it! now i don't know whether i should come or if i should go with them. i believe it will be too boring hanging out with these kinds of people.. i've emailed ferdie again and told him about it. he shall come with us in our team building or else..... well i don't know what will be his agenda. i believe because he has a driving lesson....

basically now, this team mate of mine was asking for an escalation code and igave him an excalation ceode and what he did is he asked for it to another person and he took that escalation code. that prick! he ignored me. o well that's life anyway.... now i know. at least i don't hav e to trust this person no more. That BITCH! you're gonna get yours you maniac!

i just can't believe what this people are doing to me. anyway, i just took my lunch and basically and shockingly, i saw that person and so i pretend that i did not see that person, but unfortunately that person greeted me and so i replied, oi, then went ahead and prepare my lucnh then that person kept calling me and kept greeting me and i just say, oi and i'm not looking at that person. i'm fed up to see that person's face. i'm already trying not to see that person so i could move on with my life. i don't want to see that person anymore. i'm irritated and annoyed. hopefully later on i won't have to go home with that person and that ferdie and i would just og ahead and leave that person. i'm tired and i'm freaking sick and ill.

good news, the team building was moved to next saturday. finally, i don't have to worry much about ferdie not coming with us. ok then next saturday will be an exciting day.hopefully.

well ferdie came into my stationand shared some funny jokes and it made me feel alright and good. for a moment it made me release the problems that i'm facing. i just realized earlier while i was in the smoking room, about jon. well, yesterday he had an escalation and willie took it. he came to my station and talked with me. i felt like that person really shows appreciation to a person. mainly because whenever i talk to him, i let him feel that he's not different . well, i need to somehow show my appreciation to him. i will treasure that guy. few people are like that.

moving on, i received a call and i thought it was a laptop that the customer is calling for, but found out that it is a tv. so i gafve the number for tv tech support. what a quick call. i remember back when i was working at CL, quick calls does not count as a valid call. we call that as a call exception.

anyway, it's 4:31 am and an hour and more it'll be the ned of the shifto well, so far so good, and i wonder what eelse could go wrong. perhaps see you tomorrow or later this day. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home