Wednesday, March 01, 2006

not again!

good evening, well i arrived here at work at 8:30 pm and i've managed to purchase a sim reader and i'm so excited to check it out. unfortunately i could not use it here in the office because it requires an administrative priviledges. o well, i'll just try it at home. i'm so excited because it has a cable included to extended it from the back of the pc. i just can't wait to try it out. any way, guess what, i saw that person and so i did not mind. that person greeted me and i just raised my eyebrow, indicating hello. anyway, moving on, the person kept approaching me and kept talking to me. that person also said that that person is fixing that person's paper to work abroad. i also told him that i am also planning to go to canada now. good luck with him and i hope that person would find that person's solace. i was just wondering why the hell that person suddenly approaches me in my station after all what that person just did to me. what that person shoved to my face. anyway, i'm not being pretentious but i'm just showing to that person that everything's cool. i don't want that person to feel what that person just let me feel. i still offer stuff to that person. like taking our lunch together and i'll wait for that person just to satisfy that person's needs and wants and self centeredness. mwahahahahahaha! wow, all of a sudden that person just shows up on my face and slap me on the face that that person is here. that person kept shoving things on my face all these pain that person gave and also gives me. so irritating and annoying and devastating.i'm so desperate to just overkill everything that's been done to me.

i don't know wherther to be happy or sad. it makes me mad coz i wanted to be happy so bad then suddenly a bastard shows up on my face, for crying out loud. this ain't good at all. i'm telling you. i believe that person has another plan, a devastating desperating plan. whenever i see that person, it kills me now. that person has this aura, that melts me down and kills my inner gut feeling. i just received a message from my phone regarding being honest of who and what you are and it's good if people like you, but if they don't then it's their problem....i wanted to send thisto that person... really. hopefully that person would get affected with it.

o well so much things to say and to wonder. i feel like , i don't know.... i'm clueless for now. but i'm happy. at least i can think straight and i'm not worried and weary. moving on, we had a meeting and i was so quiet and i'm not looking at fish because i really don't like that person no matter what. i can't even forrce myself to drop the grudge. for now i can say that i can be whatever i, myself wanted to be. i am actually waiting for a call.

well good luck with that person's career path in singapore and more power. hopefully everything's going to be just fine there and that perosn would find someone who would be immune with all of that person's ego and stuff. also find that person's true love and happiness throughout that person's life. wish you luck!!!!

right now, i'm wondering if ever i should wait for that bastard to take our lunch or somehting. well, honestly, i don't want to, because i do believe he would just tell me stuff again about that person's egocentric life that i will feel bad again and so on and so forth. i don't really want to talk to him anymore. i find it intimidating and unethical. in addition ,annoying. so good lluck with my old self and good luck with my own giut feeling. i'm starting to forget everything. it's a good thing and it will be a good thing if that person keeps coming back to me. but i do believe it will not be soo good. i have decided to take my lunch alone and by my self. sorry, but i'm beginning to close my doors to you, scalawag!, but i will open it if you knock. I won't knock on that person's door just to let that person in my door.... do you get what i mnean? i don't wanna fall into pieces again for it gave me a lot of devastation and it made me desperate. i don't want that feeling no more. once is enough, two is too much and three is bad, it's stupidity in other owrds. i won't fall into that trap anymore. i'll just focus more with my own freaking pathetic life to live and to grow and to explore more.

i can't really describe the feeling that i have today. i don't know if i should be excited or something. basically i just bought a simreader earlier, and i believe thatt's one of the reason why i feel aa bit jumpy, shall i say... o well what a life... i wonder if ever i should be glad or it's just a fore taste of something bad will happen, mwahahahahahaha! can you imagine that scenario.... how pathetic..l.... at least i'm prepared and i don't have to go crazy about that situation.

i just checked myhoroscope and fortune for today, it says "Don't waste time with self-pity. oo nga naman, don't waste your time with that crap. it's really a waste of time. anyway, i took my lunch with ferdie and we took it at mcdo, talked about work and thankfully i've managed not to talk about that person's plans and stuff, i was able to filter it out. i was not paying attention much with what he was saying and i've realized that and tried to pay attention with his topic. sorry about that man, if you could hear me out loud.... moving on, a team mate was assigned again without me myself assigned to have a task. anyway i guess she has forgotten me and not interested anymore. that's ok, i don't really care and i hope that they would achieve their goals in life as well as me. so irritating.
i wonder what would be the agenda today? i just can't take this feeling anymore. i feel like something will happen. and i'm pretty scared about it. it's not right after all. this will not be a good thing for me. everytime i feel this way, something wrong will happen. i'm telling you for crying out loud and for hundred times, this ain't good. o well i guess i just have to deal with it.
I have noticed, this past few days, i could not talk with customers properly, i feel like i'm out of words. is this the effect of reading that darn tagalog book? too bad. i will find a way to make it good somehow. it's almost 3 am and i feel like i just got to work, then i'm going home. o well, that's a good sign. at least everything's gonna end so fast and everything's flies so fast. at least i would see things fast.
is it possible to have a good living? of course what a stupid question. well one thing i have realized is that i need not to get attached with people so much that it would just tear me apart and fall into pieces. that can be done. i will try and i shall try. by the way, i tried to browse the internet in one of our internet cafes and i was able t o chat with rex panaligan, a highschool friend. we've asked each other how we're doing. i'm even planning to visit him one of these days. i've missed that guy. i wonder what he's doing. well basically this person is still studying and also just visits america just to spend vacation. what a fortunate guy. good thing that all he has to do is just to study, go to states and have some fun and discover new things and people and basically grow. what a lucky shit! how i wish i was like that too. i will treasure this guy.
what a day! so much to say, so much to say, so much to say, so much to say, daddadadadad...... o well i guess i'll see you again later this evening.... good luck!
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home