Wednesday, March 15, 2006

tgipd (thank god it's pay day)

i'm back to my old station and on front of me is, tl. i wonder if i will be an fw for the day. i wonder if it iwll be queueing again later so i have to go auto in in no time. hopefully not. well if i'm going to take in calls again well that's my job. just hoping that everything's going to be just fine and dandy. i'm wearing a bough net today because i want to. i don't know. something just went on my mind to wear something like this.

ok my floorwalking hours is over and i'm taking in calls now. and i'll be taking my lunch on 1:15 am. well ferdie went ahead and took his lunch early as scheduled and was not able to wait for me. that's alright and i believe he's starving. o well he borrowed 50 bucks from me and probably he does not have enough money left. he will pay me tomorrow. that's alright. i just realized that i only have 1 more , i mean 3 more sticks of cigar in my pocket

finally, i just took my lunch and i already consumed 43 minutes of it. well i've ran out of cigar and so i will have to beg a stick from someone. i don't know who but hopefully they would give me a stick as i always give them when they ask me. anyway, moving on, it's a very tiring task to be a floorwalker. your feet will get tired and it's so damn humiliating going circles in the station checking each clusters if they have any issues and stuff. anyway, that's fine. i'm looking forward for it on thursday again and hopefully i won't have to go on auto in beofre the end of my floor walking hours. well i hope i have another coaching session about my performance and not about personal matters. i don't want to talk about it with tl because i don't want to. it will just lead us nowhere. it's senseless to talk about it this time. i know it's never gonna be alright again, after what she had told me. later on will be pay day and so hopefully it will be convincing and exciting or else, i don't know. i would freak out if the pay will be lower than 9k. that will never be fair. mwahahahaha! so that i can start to save money to purchase that darn dvd writer for 2.6k i find it pretty cheap. before it costs around 5k and so i'm not looking forward to get one. but now, it's cheap, i will get one and so ican experience burning dvds and stuff. what will it feel like? i wonder.

i just checked my balance today and no credit yet. so basically they will enter it at 6am, hopefully. i am pretty excited to have my pay now so i can decide whether i can buy that shit. hopefully it's december so that i will have my 13th month pay. that will be very spectacular.

hopefully things will be good later. i hope i don't have to get sad about the pay that i will be getting later on. they should amaze me. as far as i know i don't have any absent for this month. the last absence that i had was last feb 3 and so that will not be counted on this cut off. they should keep amazing me on my pay or else i will kill them.....

o well so much to say, i just have to park myself from this thought. see you again tomorrow. or perhaps later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home