Friday, March 24, 2006

what's happening?!!!

ok so i'm here at work already and waiting for my rocket to come. i don't know what i mean about that but what i wanted to say is, i'm waiting for something good to happen. well thankfully ferdie is around and somehow i could make my day wealthy with laughter and happiness. o well he will go home around 11pm, that's 2 hours from now. see him again perhaps tomorrow. thankfully it's already thursday and we all got 2 nights or shall i say 1 night to work. i hate to stay here any longer because it's really annoying seeing them and doing things that would irritate and intimidate me. a while ago there was an instance when i took my break. i was smiling and was laughing when i ask permission from tl. i wonder what she thinks when i acted that way? o well, i was laughuing because i remembered something that made me smile and a bit laugh. but i'm not happy that day and i'm not telling them that i'm ok for now. i'm still in a modd where i am irritated. well yesterday i have tried to make good calls. i hope that i would get a fine and an A call rating so i can pass this stupid quality gate 3 and so i will be regularized. hopefully my csat won't be the reason why i can't be regularized because it's not freaking my fault. i would accept not to get any incentives but all i need is to be regularized so i can move on. i don't have to worry much about my work.

last night i was bale to download further skins for the os and thankfully i was able to download the new version of the software. it was not blocked. when i try other updates it's not allowing me to download it for some reason. anyway at least i have the updated software and so i can see new enhancements fo the software. i have installed it a while ago but i haven't noticed any difference yet. hopefully one of the enhacements is for it to automatically download the album art for the song and also display the lyrics of the song just like on other software that i am using. i really love to collect songs and listen to them anywhere i go. i am planning to purchase a portable player so i don't have this discman all the time with me. it's too big and uncomfprtable to bring with me especially having it in my pocket.

anyway i wonder why it is toatally avail to day. well, hopefully it'll be like this until 6am so somehow i can realx and not be stressful when i come home. well i feel like i'm going to be ok today. i'm just not sure if that would last for the whole day. i just realized that rex wanted me to come to his place every sateurday. well he messaged me yesterday and told me to come over and crack one of his software. so i thought deep inside of him, he's annoyed of my presence. all ido there in their house to keep downloading stuff from the internet then leave home, their house i mean. thankfully this friend of mine really appreciates my presence as i do. basically when we've chatted i never knew they have this internet connection, i just wanted to see him and wonder if ever he would have some interesting stories to tell. basically he invited me to download stuff and all. everytime i visit him, he would tell me to go ahead and download music that i want and stuff.

hopefully this guy won't ever change unlike RON. don't dare, ron say that i have changed, he's the one who actually changed and i'm in shock about it. he keeps on messaging me with all the spam and keeps greeting me, well if he or whenever he greeted me i always acknowledge that but it's just a simple hello and goodbye and wave of my hand. but i never approached him and talked to him except for the last time i have stayed here. he approached me and all so i kept talking to him until i have decided to leave. after that, i never approached him. he sucks bigtime! as of the moment i can see fish talking to tl and making some rapport and all just to lift him up and to become closer to his evil goals. well i don't mind at all and i wish him good luck and more success. i assure him that he won't ever make me feel ok whatever approach or way he would come tho think of. i'll never be his friend. i won't ever fall down from all of his traps. i'm wiser than he thinks i am.

well what are the things to do just to kill time. basically, right now i used to think about what had tl did. she said that she prefers me to be thetl than fish. and yet fish is the oic and i'm not. i'm just another stupid phone junkie, pathetic. well iguess i really am not suited in this line of work. i just need to get away from this.

guess what? i have another feedback and it sucks big time. well basically i was humiliated times ten. well it's regarding work. it's about this stupid order that i have processed and it was cancelled because there was no phone number. by the way, i always make sure when creating orders.. well i just have to admit that i di d a wrong freaking thing. i just have to stick it out to the bitter end. it turns out that i was stupid and it will turn out that i won't ever be an fw because of that shit or even a tl. i hated it because fish has to discuss it with me. my goodness. i want to die and deteriorate. what the fuck is happening to me? does this mean taht i won't be regularized? hopefully not and i will freaking hate myself if that happeneds. things are getting worse than i thought. i cannot afford to loose this freaking job. if this happeneds well iguess i have to commit suicide. i am serious. i really do need to make and do something to change this old freaking aura. i need to feel good and happy at all times. i don't have to always feel bad and that always take things and make my days bad. i am so sick and tired. dont ever tell me that i would have to be an agent for the rest of my freaking life. it's a bad shit! tomorrow's friday, by the way it's friday, so i have to change the way i act and feel when i come to work so it won't affect it. garsh, everything turns out bullshit right here. when i was told to go on feedback this person approached me regarding the last call that i had. i was shocked and nervous about it but somehow i got out of it.

can you like please help me change this ways and this routines that i always do so i can find my solace and my life accordingly. things are getting worse na talaga! tangina, ano ba talagang nangyayari sa akin. hindi ko na maexplika itong nararamdaman ko. i feel like i'm left behind or i'm making myself left behind. i'm worried about myself. if i'm going to compare myself to others they have the worse things going on with their life at work but what i'm feeling now is far much worse and i just hate it. i really need to be transferred to another team just right now. i need to have a new aura. putangina talaga! ayaw ko na! gusto ko nang umuwi at gusto ko nang mabago itong buhay ko. pupursigihin ko na mag ibang bansa para mahanap ko na talaga ang sarili ko. napapagod na ako sa kakaisip. paano ko matatakasan ang mga taong nagbigay ng mga sama ng loob kung lagi ko silang naaalala. sa tingin ko nga ang nararamdaman ko e pride and ego. hindi naman ako ganito noon pero nangyayaring ganun. putang ina bakit ko pa kasi nakilala yungmga taong yun kung nahawa ako sa kanila. sawang sawa na talaga ako. well now i'm thinking that everything's gonna be fine and alright. i'm starting to do the reason why i was, you know from work but i will really try not to do stuff like that once and for all because it will lead to suffering and pain again. argh! i can't handle this anymore.

god, please naman o tulungan mo naman ako sa nararamdaman ko para maging masaya at ok na ang buhay ko. nahihiya na ako sayo dahil di man lang ako nagsisimba at alam ko na yun ang kulang sa akin. tulungan mo naman ako, please.

i just need to be good with the calls that i will get now nd for the rest of my agent task. so please help me.


o well things will somehow go to the right way. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home