Wednesday, April 12, 2006

another story about my sad life.....

hello, i'm back again. well definitely it will be a good day forme since tomorrow will be my off again. unfortunately, things could go wrong again. if you may ask, what had happened last monday after i have posted my blog. well sad to say, i was again given another notice to explain shit! mainly because of an unusual phone activity. ok let me tell you the damn story. Well, around 1:27pm someone called me on my phone. so as we know if somebody called you up, you called somebody or whatever your status will change on ccpulse. it's common sense. so tl, freaking asked me to go on feedback. i was wondering what the hell was that about? then i saw a letter, it says "Notice to EXPLAIN". ok first thing that came to my mind was my tardiness that they don't find it reasonable so i need to have more explaining to do. then i saw some statements there that it is all about an unusual ohine activity.....ok i was scared because i thought they caught me doing something which i'm not capable of using the phone. tl said to me that an RTA once called her and asked why my status suddenly changed. so they need some explanation from me. somehow, it gave me confidence that my concious is clear and that i have a valid explanation. the reason behind that was ferdie rang my phone and that was the time i was sitting back with my eyes closed. I checked my phone and i thought i got a call, but on the caller id it states that it's the shift supervisor, or an RTA is calling me up/. so i said hello, then the RTA hangup. i thought my phone was in ACW/Wrap up, but it was in AVAIL/Auto IN. so i was wondering why the hell they called me up. the RTA who called me up was ferdie. so i looked at him and he finally looked at me and apologized because he dialed the wrong number. i admit that maybe because he thought i was sleeping so it's really my fault so i apologized too and sincere that i know it is not right to sleep during working hours. Then the coaching session/feedback took place. after the coaching session, i have managed to wait for a call again and logged out eventually at 2pm. I approached ferdie and asked him if he is the only RTA in the ops area. he said that he is the only one who is monitoring agents. ok then suddenly, it flashed in my mind that tl lied. she said that an RTA called her up asking about my sudden change of status. I managed to connect it that she is the one who is also monitoring agents. so i therefore conclude that she's looking for my or looking forward for my downfall. THAT BITCH!!! Then finally she had proven that it would really change agents status once somebody called you or you called someone. i know she is in deep embarrassment. it's actually good, because at least somehow she managed to take risk but she lied and she deserve something. All i'm thinking now is that there's always a divine justice. it's just very sad, that i know people here in the team who does that and i was the one who was caught but definietly did not do such thing because i believe that i am matured enough and professional enough to know what's wrong and right with work ethics. what a sad life, what can i say is shit happeneds.......

After my shift, i went straight to rex's house and there we have managed to build our friendship stronger and shared different news and experiences. while we were downloading and installing stuff. he also invited me to eat at chowking. we ate halo-halo. actually i pity him because she was the only one who's left in the house. at least his family has a full trust on him being the man in the house for himself. unlike me....moving on, i went home around 9pm coz i feel like rex did not have enough sleep coz that was monday and also he told me that he did not have enough sleep, so i was pretty damrn shy about my presence there, thinking and pretty much paranoid that i am unwanted there which he could not tell it to my face because it is uncourteous enough. well for me that's fine if you would tell me that i'm unwanted for now, i would greatly understand that and it will not be a big deal for me unless you have given me a reason not to.

Ok next day, woke up and did some things. did some cleaning in the house which made a conflict again between me, mom and ditchie. ditchie and i fought again yesterday. it's a very long shit story and i don't want to indicate it here no more, because it's stupid and it's embarrassing. if it weeren't for my ignorance, selfishness, ego and stupidity and incompetence things would have been good, dandy, great and fun. unfortuantely, it's not. so i'm blaming myself for that. no one else to blame but my freaking self. then that night, mom and ditchie went somewhere to buy something and stuff. so i went ahead and play around with my computer install stuff from the disc that i have copied from rex but unfortuanately the disc is unreadable. i called him up when he messaged me using ym about the crack stuff. So i've asked him if it's ok for me to go there tomorrow to re-copy the sw that i had copied from him because it's unreadable in my pc. he said that i can go there since he's alone in the house. i was not able to ask permission from mom basically because hshe would not allow me since i just went there last monday. crap.

Finally, Now here at work, i went to the gas chamber and smoked few sticks and was able to talk with new agents and asked me about the experiences and stuff that i had here and also at my previous job. Then good thing it had ended. so i was alone in there when finally new people came in, then finished my last smoke and went out. i saw gail, the tl here, and talked to her about stuff and all and finally shared to her what happened to me last monday about this NOTICE TO EXPLAIN bull shit! she seem empathetic and gave me confidence that it's is alright and all. then after a few minutes people approached her and keeps on interrupting our bonding moment ekek, so i have decided to leave. So i started this journal of my freaking pathetic life, when finally i saw this BITCH. moments later i had raised my hand for her to see me and asked her if i can go on bio. she allowed me then, in tagalog, INIRAPAN nya ako. So i said, what's the problem? i have realized that it is morning here so maybe she's still not in the mood and all. i tried to ask her how she was, then again, i saw another NOTICE TO EXPLAIN on her desk. so i'm prettymuch paranoid again that i think that's mine. another freaking explanation to do about some scenarios and shit! well, what's their purpose and plans for me now. is it also on one of their hidden agenda, action plans for me, to be terrminated somehow. This time, i need to be careful with my job. i should always be aware that i am being monitored all the time just to find something bad in me to be terminated. too bad for me. o well, i have realized, just in case i have to have another job, i should have a low profile just like others here. i should be subtle and quiet. I also thought to stay at the back of the room during training and also keep my mouth shut. even if i know the answers to the questions being asked by the trainer unless i am asked. i would also never ever mingle with them much but i would have to go to their tbs and i just need to have a very very low profile. if ever i should experience what FISH did to me, then i just have to let go and just keep it inside of me and find some way to bring that person down. What a beautiful life, could it be any better.

I don't freaking know if i am still audited because earlier i have noticed that my clock is not working so i know that signs means that you are being audited, and recorded. so somehow i have tred my best to do good with my call. i'm not expecting an A on the rating but B+ will do. Anyway, as i tried to glance tl's shadow from my station, i ddi not saw her but our fw, then i saw fish and i'm wondering why the hell is he doing an fw shit, since tl said that he will take in calls the whole day. that's pretty bad....... that lucky FISH. o well, that's life or reali life anyway.

Is there a way that i could be more good and more wise. i wish i could feel peace and harmony in my life. i hope that someday things would be simple.

I was just wondering. I am seeing floorwalkers here, which are in lower waves. how come they are now floorwalkers and designated to another team to be the full time floorwalker? yet in this team none has been given a chance to be transferred to another team to be a floor walker. i believe i deserve to be one and also fish. i just can't believe this devastating tl is so unpredictable and confusing with the statements she is telling us regarding those programs that each week new waves are coming in and needs a lot of floorwalkers and she will have to recommend one. i don't know if she has to recommend me. that shit head. so selfish and egoistic. so afraid and paranoid that i would say something bad aginast her. well i won't and i'm not that kind of person. well one word to describe her is she's a bitch! yes i am so insecure about those lower waves floorwalkers. basically it should be by seniority because we are more knowledgeable than them. those assholes. o well, i just have to wait anyway, that's all i can do. nmothing more, nothing less. i wanted to be transferred to another team or to another department, so that i wont have to worry about my work, basically i have proven that tl and fish and his minions are planning for my downfall. i won't allow them and i just have to be careful with what ia m doing here or else, things will be devastating that could lead to my death, suicidal..... anyway, i would just have to pray that things will be good and bright and that i am so cool enough that pepole would like me, love me and want me and need me. when will i ever be like that? o well, dejection and rejection is my name.

who can save me from this messed up place? what a pathetic born loser. Someday, Somehow, I'm gonna make it alright but not right now.......So help me GOD.

Well i am doing this floor walking hting and woindering about things. well i saw ron and he treat me for lunch as he requested. so we talked about what had happened to me and all. it's a long story perhaps i would tell that story when i come back from my rest day. i'm not in the mood to indicate that here. anyway. i'll have to do my job now so see you on friday. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home