Monday, April 10, 2006

too bad.....freak! (April 5, 2006)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! well i am excited, but not so excited as you can imagine. mainly because it's rex's b-day and , you kknow..... moving on, i don't know whether rex would inform me about that, too bad that i've ran out of load so i could not greet him. secondly, today's our regularization ekek and i don't know whether i will be regularized or something. hopefully i would be regularized and all and that good news would keep coming to me. last monday, when i came home, i informed my sister and my mom to pay the bills tomorrow because a lot of people are lined up there and i'm pretty tired. then a problem arised. my sister keeps on nagging and so it pissed me off because i just arrived and i feel so tired. so we had a fight and it led to a physical fight well of course i've heard a lot of words that degraded me and i am aware of that and i regret it. so after that, i was so dartn dejected. then we had a talk, me and my mom abdout things all and at least now she is aware about what i feel. it feel so good because at least i had burst out all the feelings i felt inside with my mom for the very first time and now i think that the relationship between me and mom will change and have changed.

the following day, april 4, it was my sister's bitrhtday so i did not manage to greet her when i saw her and stuff. my mom keep telling me to greet her. i wanted to greet her but i am so shy because of what i did wrong to her. and so far i have managed to greet her and talk to her and it felt so good. my mom was so happy for me because i'm the only one who is so obedient to her. i've invited my other sister to greet her but she keeps denying it because she had told me that our fight is different from their fight. but i don't find it reasonable.

anyway, i have managed to watch underworld and it's not that exciting but it's so cool. anyway, i'm back here at work and too bad that we were informed about our regularization. well it's not today and it's next month. i have expected that. it's only our 5th month in siemens so we have to wait til may 5. moving on, i am wondering if rex would message me or call me or invite me to his bday party. i don't want to jjust go there unless he asked me to, because it's gonna be awkward.

o well waiting for nothing for this day and i don't know whther if things will be fine and dandy and , what the fuck! a while ago i was excited now, i'm not and i'm worried about things. i don't know whether if i have to contact mom to ask for my load for me to text rex and see if i should come or not. i wanted to go there now and first of all i wanted to know it now! so annoying.

what else could be wrong here? all i really wanted was to have and hear something good to make me feel alive. is that to oo much to ask? no signs of rex yet no signs o something convincing.

well i had a coaching session with tl and fish and it went out fine and dandy. well i have managed to laugh with fish and all. no problems encountered and so i don't have anything to say about it. i just wanted to know whether rex will invite me for his bday today. i don't freaking know o well, let's just wait and see how it'll go. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home