Saturday, April 15, 2006

what's the meaning? :)

Hi there. It's Black Saturday. I forgot to post my journal yesterday so i have posted that just now. Well, i have talked to Kaye, Ron's friend, I was able to burst out what i felt with the team to her and she agreed that it's so unfair for me about what is happening. i shared to her what had happened last monday about a sudden change of status, or shall i say unusual phone activities. I told her that, that incident is ok with me. what really bothers me is tl lied about an RTA once told her about my sudden change of status. She's the one who caught that thing, but she denied it. now i'm pretty much scared because i feel like they are making some ways for my downfall. that's too bad. so i'm really wishing that i will be transferred to another team and also i woud be somehow absorbed as n RTA. Hopefully things will change around here. i'm really scared that i would have to loose my job again. I can't afford to transfer to another coompany because of these people. especially today, fish and the bitch will be around so i really need to be careful at all times and i need to be aware of all the actions that i have or that i will do today or else they'll find a whole in me to bring me down. now, i can say that she's plastic and an asshole. she had become what fish had become. now i really do need to play their cards or their game to survive.

Hopefully, it's 2pm so i can get outta here. i'm fed up with seeing those people around here. it's really annoying and irritating.

Now he is around he is playing and being BIBO! like he is so excited that he does not have to take calls again..... i thought the bitch declared that they will take in calls until tomorrow to improve their stats. well i guess those are just for a show. yeah, i just realized she's plastic. is she around anyway? i haven't noticed her. let me check.She's not around. well i guess it's her off, firday and saturday, which is actually good. at least i don't have to see her for 3 days. Hopefully, FISH would resign now, as of the moment because he will go to america as well as his family so i could breathe. as long as he is here, things are worse. well i guess i'm wrong. basically the bitch had arrived. so devastating. anyway i just need to play the game. so i'm ready.

anyway hopefully things will be smooth for today, i hope there are no problems or even another notice to explain crap. i'm pretty paranoid now, because of that. yeah because i am guilty that i am being monitored every minute of my time here at work because of FISH and BITCH! well good luck with them. i'm just hoping that i will be interviewed ASAP as an RTA and somehow absorb me as a trainee so i can get the hell out of here, in this messed up team. pretty much i don't know where to position myself. i'm paranoid that every little thing or action i do is bad that i will be given another notice to explain crap. if ever i would have to transfer i will always try to be subtle and nice to peole and i won't act like this to anyone. as long as i am doing my job properly i believe that's enough.

Well i was talking to fish's minions and i feel the sincerity in him unlike fish itself. hopefully he's not into fish's and bitch's game. i'm not really sure about that but i would somehow play the game. i just have to ride with it.

so far somehow things are smooth.... i feel good today. by the way tl asked me if i wanted to go home today voluntarily as what the shift sups are asking for today. most probably because they or the company does not have enough money to pay us. i'm in doubt right now regarding this company. basically because why won't day allow OTs and also now they are asking employees to go home. pretty odd and weird ei. are they immitating ETEL regarding this situation. that's too bad actually. hopefully the company won't have to close down because of that because we weill loose our job and so i have to find another job. well i think it won't happen because the company is plannning to have 10 more accounts for the company.

guess what i am already included in their spam galore as one of my plans also just to catch their stinking attitudes....well, it is a good feeling that somehow some of them are replying on my message. until now we're having this non sense conversations but that's alright i can ridee with it.

by the way tl informed me about my recording and she is evaluating it now and she will coach me later on about that or probably tomorrow, i dono't know. i'm pretty scared and all because i'm wondering if it is a failing mark. i'm so scared.. anyway i just have to end this now, i ight forget to post this again just what had happened yesterday.
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home