Saturday, April 15, 2006

The FISH and the BITCH

Hi there....Anyway i'm at a different station for today, because a bastard had taken my place for some reason. i just don't understand why they are taking someone else's place if there's a lot of station they can take in the ops. so annoying, how i wish they could just die. anyway, today is GOOD FRISDAY here.

Anyway, so far i'm pretty happy for what has been going on in my life. i don't know hwy. hopefully, things will be better from now on so that i won't go hysterical again with my own freaking pathetic life. good thing that fish and tl are both not around, well maybe they are having ..... just kidding. basically both of them are spending their rest day and unfortuanelty they'll be here and sick of it. well, so far i had 2 great calls for now and i'm freaking hoping that all of my calls for today will be good. so i pray..... i don't know what had happened with my application. did they dispose that because they don't find it convincing and all. why don't they just tell me so i won't be expecting anything. i would just have to wait for me to become a floor walker to another team and hopefully this motherfucker would recommend me.

it will be better if he or she recommend fish so i won't have to see him every friggin day. it's irritating you know.... it's ho;y week and so my problem now is how the hell will i get home later. would there be any pubs available....

I am also happy because i already have 2k in my pocket and waiting for the 30th so i can buy that dvdrw so i can burn my movies and stuff and experience having that device. how exciting but till when will it last. what i mean is the excitement.


"You've accomplished a whole lot recently in your own emotional growth. You've made big strides in understanding and acceptance. You know more about your feelings than you used to. You like yourself more. This is wonderful stuff, and it's not surprising that your friends are turning to you for advice. Give them any tips you can, but don't forget that everybody has to be responsible for their own emotional growth."

"You are indeed a secret genius!"

Well i jsut checked my horoscope and fortune for today. Well i believe that is tru. mainly, because of the feeling i have now that i think i have break free. i don't know.... maybe i'm wrong....

I just hate ATOY very much. I really hate his personality, because he's so arrogant and aggressive. he is so unfair. it's like when he is the fw, he has the confidence to somehow be arrogant to approach me. He would inform you about your aht and how long you have been in the call and yet when i am the floorwalker he is so arrogant too. he won't talk to me and even tell me how was the call. he's so arrogant that's why i really don't like to approach him. i believe he's boastful. I have an idea. if i will become the fw on sunday, i'll never be afraid and i will really have to embarrass him if i have to. no more mr. nice guy. he'll get a piece of me, mwahahahahaha! I f ever he'll take revenge, i don't care as long as i get even. anyway, he has a high aht and low qa, so i guess he does bnot deserve to be the fw, just like me, i got a low CSAT that bitch gave me one day to be the fw that made me feel so bad and sad that eventually makes me mad and never glad.

Anyway, i just don't understand why the hell this bithch did not assigned me on friday. she prefers these 2 mongoloids. I believe i am more confident and competent than them. i have better stats than them ad they suck! o well, that's what you call unfdairness. Ron told me las t time that jajay had told him that precious borja is unfair and focuses more on fish and not willie, as i can barely see. hopefully fish would find somebody his own size, so i can laugh at him, mwahahahahahaha! if only i have the guts to kill him now, then i would have done that ever since the day he messed me up.

I really would like to go to another team. I don't care if i should take calls full time, as long as i am not psychologically bothered and disturbed with thesse kind s fo hsit heads. o well it's a nice day today and i'm loving it extraordinarily. what a loser!

anyway, finally i managed to tell cy what had happened to me last monday about the unusual phone avtivities notice to explain crap that i got. well i have told him that i did not deserve it, and someone else deserves it. i even told him that when i was a floorwalker, i used to catch the suspect but i did not tell him who that is, well of course i'm not a hundred percent sure about that person., cy, maybe he's just subtle but definitely a traitor....

anyway, what else could possibly go wrong with me? i'm pretty worried about my standing here, meaning my situation here in this team. i don't know whether tl and fish are both plannning something against me or what.... i am actually trying to change my relationship to them that as much as possible i don't want to have any conflicts no more with them. they would really find a way for my downfall.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home