Monday, April 17, 2006

whatever....

Hi i'm freaking back.... well so far there are no issues with me at work and at home. what i mean is, after the accident that i have witnessed myself and close to that accident, i was able to experience a just dandy day. for now i'm thinking that i may be encountering something bad. i just don't know. basically i am a bit ok today and hopefully things are smooth. well i have met mikey, one of my batchmates, he once asked about FISH. first of all he asked who is the oic in the team, and i said it's fish. he has this response like, "mataas at maganda pala ang stats ni fish". i wanted to ask him what abut it. but lawrence is beside me and i don't want him to know about that because he might tell that to fish and all and the issue may explode once again just like an active volcano.

Anyway i am now here at another station because someone is using my station and i just freaking hate it. then i met some new people, the name is joey from ambergris. well i have volunteered to help him through out his call if he needs it. he said that he still having problems with siebel. that is not a problem i can always help. anyway, another incident took place, their tl thought that i am also in their tl's team and tapped me on my back regarding the log in time, but soon realized that i am not one of his team members.

later on when this jerk, sitting at my station left, i will transfer there so i could properly do things that i want. In this station i could not browse and all because my computer is facing towards the operations aso everyone can see what i'm doing.

Still waiting for a call and i just don't know what kind of call i will get. hopefully there are no assholes and bitches that i would get for today and forever.

well i have been coached earlier and i did my part like joking around and also talking with fish, he looks like he's not in a good mood at all to reconciliate except that he's plastic just to say that tl sees him trying to reconciliate with me...well what can i say? i can say is that's bullshit and i will never fall on that, ever.... if they are playing the game, so am i.... i know exactly how things will work and turn out. i will have to be careful and also aware of their hidden agendas for me. coz i do too....... mwahahahaha!


Well there was an incident while i was having a feedback with my call. basically fish is giving out his biscuit to marco and i told him that it is a very delicious biscuit and i like it. so he gave it to me. i'm not asking for it but he suddenly asked me if i want it. so i took it. then tl was amazed because i was able to have this way of getting somehting in a subtle way of not literally begging for it. so tl ..... i'll just continue this on wednesday gotta go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home