Sunday, April 23, 2006

unfortunately thankful.....

good morning! well guess what? when i bought one pack of cigarette jehn-jehn called me, it's my cousin, and so i was pretty darn pissed off. she kept asking me how we were and stuff. what the fuck is she doing here? well basically she's working at etel and too bad that i have to see her this time. she's a freaking shit hole you know. i reall y don't want to see all my cousins because they are pretty bad and plastic. so it made my day different and made me even more worried about things. i should have not pass through that place again in this kind of time . she's such a bitch! thankfully he saw some of her friends and so she have to leave. good thing. so i went ahead and hurried upstairs so i won't have to spend time with that friggin shit head.

anyway, earlier today, i was almost late again for some reason. well my phone did not wake me up and thankfully my sister is already up and so i was able to notice that it's already 2:15 am. so i hurried and ate my breakfast and hurried to prepare myself for work. now i'm here and did not made me worried much about being late again. that was close to being late if ever my sister was not able to wake up to go to work. sadly, i have noticed that we don't have enough agents here for sunday so i presume that it will be queueing again. hopefully floorwalking tasks will be given to me once again because i'm pretty pissed off of just taking in calls and it's really annoying. i wonder if i was able to pass my final qa result. because that's the final determination if i will be regularized or not. damn it please make me regularize this time so things will be muchly secured.

Last night i was not able to sleep because my sister's ex came by to reconcilliate somehow. i told my sister that she's grose but subconciously it's grose if ever she would reconcilliate with that lame prick. i just wanted to tell her that to open up her eyes wide. she's not gonna be successful with that asshole. as you can see this person is a college graduate and yet did not even manage to find a decent job for the course he finished. i really wanted to tell her that this time around it's practicality. in a sense that people like that is not good to have, and love is worthless if life is so darn sad and bad and that they're grasping to survive having a job just selling pritchon. that's absurd. i know that that guy is good and nice and all but it's not enough in times like this. it will be ok and alright if ever that person has a decent job and not that fortunate as long as there is room for growth for her and her son. i hope she would consider that. i don't want her to end up just like mom. like her son would work just for them to survive and all. it's really annoying and sad and don't let her son do stuff that she would not even imagine. of course it would just break her heart and all.

well i think bob would be the best perosn for her. it's not because that guy is fortunate and alll, but the person is also nice and fortunate and will really do anything for her and her family, and i do believe that's practical for now. i don't even care if it will never be for my growth. but i wuld have to consider the growth my our parents and her sisters. at least if ever that would happen, i can somehow maneouver my life and straighten it up and also for me to find myself. and also to know myself. it's not being selfish because id o believe if she would consider her ex, well that's selfish, what if they need something of course it will bother us all and bother our own lives. at least if ever she would consider bob then things will be lighter for all of us. i'm not the kind of person wo uses people with what they have. i'm not a user at all, never been a user. if ever i would be a user, things won't be like this for me. i won't be a so called loser and all. hopefully things would change between her and bob so that she would be a good and responsible mom for her child, since her child is growing up, she barely needs her son and most of all she is barely needed by her son or else, things will be worse.

honestly, i really like the offer from bob that i will be sent to dubai to be a programmer and that's a real career growth and personal growth for me. i do believe that i won't be having my own family as far as i can see now with my present. io don't want to live my life just providing food shelter and stuff for mom and my sister. i really would like to have y own life so i can find my self and know myself. i hope they would consider that. so now i'm down on my knees and hands shout on to the heavens on high, that my sister would be enlightened to make up her mind. i'm not forcing her to change her mind now but i would consider to give her time to make her mind but not to the point everything's too late.

also, i really don't want to be nostalgic, pathetic and a tearjerker prick all of my life. that change will barely change everything and everyone's life in the family i hope she knows that. also i hope she would consider that. too bad if ever she would not consider that.....

as of now i am just imagining and having these illussions that i would meet someone that would really change my whole damn life appropriately for career and personal growth. i kept on praying that i would be somehow promoted as an RTA so somehow i can move and stuff.

"Happy events will take place shortly in your home."

I just checked my fortune for today and it is posted above. hopefully that's true. how i wish....

by the way yesterday i took my vto and managesd to approach ron in his training class and i saw him but he's pretty much busy, and so i left and suddenly he went out and called me. well we had a small talk regarding fish and the bitch. from now on there's a new code name designated for him. GHOTI. as what ron told me. it's a conversion of the letters FISH F=GH i=O and SH=TI i just don't get it but i keep thinking about the logic of it for now. he explained it to me but i don't pretty much understood his explanation. anyway it's a good code name, GHOTI. mwahahahahahaha! i am thinking about a codename for TL. hmmmm, i don't know. would it be better if it's corrupt or something else? i don't know. anyway.


good news, i was able to avail a VTO for wednessday so i can have a 3 day off this week just to rest my freaking ass and mouth from these stupid enggots... finally, hopefully that it will still be open for the following week and forever, mwahahahahaha!.

grabe! queueing. it really made me tired big time. then the last enggot i have talked to is so rude and stupid. i was about to give enggot the case number and keeps questioning what's the use if i could not gelp enggot. so i explained it and i believe enggot has been embarrassed. that's the problem with enggot people...

anyway, it's almost 10:30 and i'm so excited to take my lunch so i can get the hell out of this messed up place.so far i haven't seen tl much. i have noticed that both of them are gone. so i presume they are taking their lunch at the same time, as always. that GHOTI! anyway, that's fine and hopefully this ghoti will be transferred to TCL so he will be having his training and will get a new team basically so i don't have to see him all the time and get pissed off. mwahahahahahahahaha! if ever that's true.

good news. i have passed my qg3b, yehey! you can't imagine how relieved i am now. first of all i wanted to thnak god for that and hopefully things will be good from now on. whew. what a relief. i'm so excited for my coaching session tomorrow. i'm still peculiar about it.finally things are ok now somehow.

Anyway, i'll see you tomorrow and on friday as i have taken my VTO for wednessday. CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home