Thursday, May 04, 2006

i'm ready, promotion.....

ok it's thursday and i'm pretty excited about the result of my application, whatever that may be.... anyway, just received an email from tl and she's already the shift sup and so we'll have a new tl. they have mentioned that josh might be thtake her place, which pissed me off. definietly i don't want to and it really sucks big time. it will be scary and all. i don't want that to happen. but tl also wanted josh to have a new team for him to start from scratch. how i wish he won't be the replacement or else it will be a chaos for me. i will be more careful if that happeneds and i will definietly resign and find another job because i don't want him to be my tl or else things will definitely in havoc.

hopefully the result will be positive and that i will be absorbed. please make it happen. one thing i have also noticed was they have removed the poster regarding in need of RTAs. hopefull ythat's a good sign. i will really try my freaking best to do my job appropriately and so everything is nice and comfy for my family.

earlier in the smoking area, there's this guy who shared his life as a bartender and that he earned much that working in a call center. also mentioned about introducing whores to foreigners and stuff and getting much tip for that. but he regreted that act the reason why he left the company as a bar tender. i was able to share my reactions and also made me feel good that moment. i don't know and haven't met that person but i was able to converse with them well. coool.....

last monday, i went to rex's house and did a lot of things abuot omputers and also played ps2 and downloaded and installed stuff in the omputer. i was able to share to him that i had purchased a dvdrw and started to convert some of my movies to mpg and burned it to DVD. i was able to customized the movie and created my own menu and so far it is a success because our player managed to read it. with that i have learned a lot of lesson in creating a movie, dvd, and what's the importance of creating a chapter for the movie. well chapters help end users to skip the part that they have watched if ever the player went out or there's a power outage. and all of that stuff. i'm so excited about things that could happen now and the succeeding days.

i havent talked with ferdie and ron yet regarding my application. i have messaged them but i don't get any replies and i feel bad about it. but that's ok hopefully they are happy for me and hopefully things will have a major make over with my life. recently i have been thinking, what if i have attained my goals and all , what could happen? will i ever arrived to a point where i will be asking for more and/or to my boredom and frustrations with that goal. how sad and cruel but that's real life anyway.

ok so right now, i'm still seeing this kual guy and please don't boast you're success because definitely, it's not success...... anyway, that's his nature but i'm starting to hate it and i really would like to just throw him away ad just kill him as possible, which i could not do. o well, all i ever wanted is to be a workforce, so i won't have to take calls and maintain stats for the rest of my freaking life. i would like to have a good and dandy life, a change, a major change. although i won't be able to fulfill my programming skills but at least i won't be a tearjerker phone junkie.

anyway, marco gave me encouragement and all. he once told me that he warned ferdie to make good with my application and stuff or else... that's a good thing he really is happy for my application and all. how i wish everythings cool and fine and that iw ould know the date and my feedback sas soon as possible. hopefully tomorrow but it will be better if it'll be today. i'm currently creating a new poem aghain. well i'll post it later on.

i don't know, but now, i feel like time flies so slow and it's pissing me off. maybe something would excitingly happen that will boost my life all the way to the top, hopefully. i just can't wait for the feedback and all that they would give me about my application. i really hope that i would get the feedback/result later on or tomorrow, just within this week. Also i wanted to be absorbed even if it will be just a project based RTA, at least i don't have to take in calls for the rest of my freaking life. it's also for a career change.

ok i got the update regarding my application. well first, ferdie was chosen and he will start on may 8, cool and i'm so happy for him. Then i will be trained, thankfully. ferdie said that olive will talk to me about it and she will conduct the date for my training. i wish she would talk to me now and give me the appropriate date for my start of training so that i can rest assure that i will be leaving this messed up place. i think i have a poem , a new poem inside my mind regarding the last poem i did, the title is havoc. finally, so far i have managed to about break free a little from being stucked inside the messed up place or played out scheme. o i just can't wait the look in their faces. i would like to thank god for giving me the opportunity because luckily, the scenario of applying for the position is great. come to think of it. they are getting 1 but inside the management they are planning to get 3 which is secretly known by the management that was cascaded to me. then i am the third person to apply. the third and the last. it's a great opportuniyt. hopefully olive would talk to me later or right now so i can really be so much happy about it. of course i don't have to take in calls all day long and for the rest of my freaking life. at least now i felt like i'm beginning to flourish a bit. i can't ever be thankful and excited.

now that life has been doing great and dandy for now. so riht now i just can't wait and get excited. i hope they would really inform me as soon as posible about it. this is good. i hope it won't be too long for them to absorb the 2 of us. you know what, because of my excitement and all i have maanaged to talk with fish's minions and it was ok but i feel like, he's just being plastic and stuff, but i don't care. as long as i was able to have a chit chat with him, then that's ok and also i did that because i just wanted to get over it. if ever i could stop calling him fish and instead calling him by his name, then that will be fine but so far i cannot manage to get over what i felt about the things he did to me during training and i gues he will be my mortal enemy. i can forgive but cannot definielty forget.

if ever it owuld be possible for olive to talk to me now so i would now know when i will start my training so that i don't have to go to work just to take calls but just to monitor calls and do the forecasting. i believe that it will be exciting and all.

o well all i can do now is just to wait and see and be patient enough for things. what couldpossibly happen this time? i wish everything will be fine and dandy. go BRODLY!!!!
CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home