Friday, April 28, 2006

what the hell is going on here?!!!!!

good morning. well i'm back to my old station and i just hate it. but tomorrow i will not be staying here in this crap station because i don't want to. i just decided to sit here for now because ghoti and tl are both sopending their rest days withw what ever they are doing well i just checked my schedule for nbext week and my offs are tuesday and wednesday. pretty cool at least it's not split. anyway, i wonder if ever i would have to buy that drive later on since i would have to go to a bank to pay something and i'm pretty sure that it would take time again because tellers there are pretty annoying and slow. i hope that my salary today will be reasonable. since we have a 3 day double pay last holy week. i have checked my atm earlier before i went upstairs and so far no salary yet. maybe later on it will be updated and i am so excited.

well by the way, i go another infraction by the order i have processed. i just freaking hate it. everytime i create an onsite order, i always have an infraction. the reason why i'm not being given a chance to be an fw. it's pissing me off. why do i have to experience such shit in my life. i have thought that i wanted to go to dubai now, if ever my sister would accept bob's offer. hopefully she would so i can just get the hell out of here. this is really not my forte. if ever i was only given a chance to become a programmer things would have been easier for me. i really can't work like this. it's really annoying that it's my fault for that order i did. i have mentioned it in my log that the game seemed to work before and now it's not and the requiremetn are met. then they'll return it to me? o well wait till i get to work tomorrow, i will be coached again about that and i'll be signing another memo and it would really fucking affect my score card and my promotion. this is really a fucking annoying instance. that's why when i or before i sleep, i have this worriness in mind that i might encounter another infraction, i don't know and so it happened. if only i could take my exam now for the application i made as an RTA. hopefully i will be promoted and absorbed so i would have a career change and does not have to worry much about talking to engots.

it's just the start of my day, and it's already, what a day! what a modafuki day. is there a way that i could just bang my head on the wall and bleed to death. that would be awesome i presume. well i tonly shows that this is not really the type of work that best fits me, well i have been you know, from 2 same jobs and now here and i don't know whether i would last here.

anyway, as a result, i got a stupid tawag, with an arrogant enngot. i just maintaine dmy self as a polite agent. o well, hopefully i would have to get outta here as soon as possible so that i can relax and just sleep all day to clear my mind from this things.

is it possible to have a new and different routine today like i don't have to worry much and all. i just freaking hate this scenario tht i am experiencing. this is too much and also i'm scared for tomorrow that tl would coach me regarding another infraction and all. this is too much. o well i just have to make sure this time now that things are in scope and stuff before processing any orders. making a cru, depoit and fulfillment order are pretty easy but onsite makes me sick. if only i could fina a way to cancell that and show it never happened so i will be safe and all.

i'm pretty tired of waiting, because i have been patient enough all my life. i'm hoping now that my sister would give it a chance to have bob and stuff. it will really change our lives and stuff. she's just worry about marrying him but i guess it will be a comfort for all of us and i do believe that that person is nice and good and also decent. i even told her that in love now or in life it's not appropriate to just use your heart, it is still a part of life but practicallity and brains are highly considered now. life is not easy but i guess easiness of life is being showed up to her to grab it and accept it. i do believe that she will be happy in the hands of that guy. if ever things would go wrong, i will be here as always for her and all of my sisters and parents. i won't ever abandon or forget them all. i will still be at their service.

too bad that our salary is not yet sent to our atms. based n what others say, it will be entered tomorrow. that's not right because it's in the labor code that it should be entered within working days. i just hate it and i'm late to pay my dues. it's relly irritating. aaaarrrrgggghhhh.


o well i guess things would be better someday. all i can do now is just to wait and be patient. o well untill tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home