Monday, May 01, 2006

regularized.....finally

good morning. well for the past few days, i haven't have any enough sleep. i don't know why if it's either someone has been thinking about me or it's summer an dso it's really really hot. good thing that i was able to talk to jack, a new tl here, about their deployment. well he actually provided me with a manual to help me with my interview as a workforce. hopefully my interview will be pretty darn easy. or shall i say, i can answer almost all questions and that i will be hired as a workforce, hopefully. i just can't wait because so far i haven't been interviewed yet and it's already weeks since i have passed my application. So far i have memorized the kpis and these are, abandnement, speed to answer, CSAT, Hardware referral rate, and calls escalated to 3rd level support and alsofirst call resolution. there are 6 and i just realized that. i hope that i won't stutter during my interview. i hope the 3 of us will be hired as workforce and so i pray.i just wanted to break free from this team because i do believe that i don't have any growth here. i am actually demotivated in this team. i just can't also wait for fish to be deployed so somehow i can barely move and all.

well it will be my off again tomorrow and on thursday and ain't that cute. anyway, today will be our regularization and hopefully she would pull us out now so we can somehow enjoy petics mode. i'm not really feeling well today, and i don't know why... later on i will be going to rex's house and he already texted me and said that it will be alright for me to come there later. how exciting. i have asked permission to my mom already so she won't get mad at me again just what had happened last time.

well just now, tl pinched me like she wanted to tell me something then grabbed a tl and walked away. i just reacted with saying, Oh, but she already went away.I wonder what that will be... i hope it's a freaking good news and all. i hope that she would pull me out now and talk to me about stuff for about 2 hours maybe, so somehow i'm in petics mode. i just don't feel taking calls for now and i'm pretty nervous with what could possibly go wrong. i kept thinking of a better day, but the most show off part is what is going on for the moment. it's really frustrating me.

well i have invited frida to grab a smoke and talked about her plan to transfer place to be closer here at work. she had mentioned that she already transferred 6 times already. then her tl joined the conversation and kept looking at me and also talks to me and all and i feel good about it at least i feel that he is interested in talking to me. cool.....

by the way, i have been away for quite so long because i was coached for the reason that i am regularized already. that's good to know. then tl informed me that my interview will be done later. so i got nervous and all. she coached me about situations and what i should say and all if i was asked this and that. now i am trying to review so i can answer questions appropriately when i am interviewed. How i wish i will be interviewed and all. well i will give the detailed information regarding my coaching session earlier on thursday. i am in a hurry now, because i need to review more about the job description for what i am applying for. see you on thursday. CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home