Thursday, May 18, 2006

what's happening?

what a day. well for the past few days things were arrogantly annoying. why? well first of all rex did not messaged me that he's not home and all. so i was not able to do such things like burning discs and all. so i brought with me my drive and it is burden that it's a hussle. so i went ahead and had a hair cut. then when icame home i started to convert dvds and it took me overnight and i'm guilty that our electric bill would increase so much that my sister would get mad and stuff. then had this news that my sister's wedding is cancelled for some reason then, we had spent money just for that and it's really annoying, now we don't have enough money to spent until may 31. we had a general cleaning for that occassion and it is postoponed. then i have tried to convert the dvd again and suddenly there's a power outage and so i have to redo it. then i decided to convert it as vcd so that it won't take time. then bad news it won't fit onto one dvd disc. it also takes time to start and finish the burning process so i cancelled it and will start doing that probably next tuesday. now i have to retrack my leave that i have filed last monday. and also we're experienceing problems with our system here at work so i'm a bit worried about my training and all. this is too much. what else could possibly go wrong again. i hope i'll be ok and alright this day and the cusseeding days. as of the moment i have seen this jerk fish again. he's really annoying and i don't know why he had to speak out loud and yet he's just right beside the agent. he's really a show off. well i guess that's an ok personality why he's successful not to forget to mention that he's also a cheater. good luck with that.

now i'm wondering about things going around here. if only i could do something to make my life worthwhile. earlier when i'm on my way to work i have this topic about what's been going on in this country and with the peolp stuff. well, i don't have to go in depth about it but i believe theree's nothing i can do to change it and all. what a life. now i have to take in calls up to 9:45 am and take my break and wondering if i'll be having my training hpefully i would have a training or else things will not be fine as i hope for. 9 minutes to go and counting.

o well, guess what, i've been receving difficult calls and it's driving me nuts. i really hate it. of course unusual things has been done and it sucks and scares me big time. i wonder what could possibly go wrong again and again. if only i could try to to force these people to hire me as a workforce asap, then things will be better for me. poor me. so pathetic and worthless and hopeless. o well i'll just keep you updated once in a while. i do need to go there for my training.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is beyond awesome. I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I will follow some of these tips.

June 17, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home