Sunday, May 21, 2006

may 20, 2006

May 20, 2006

hi there, well, i was so excited yesterday because my schedule has changed and it will be 1pm to 10 pm and i will be a full time rta. then today ferdie went to the gas chamber and asked me to pull me out at 7am because he does not have any company at that time. told him of course i will accompany him as long as he tell that to tl kelly. so i will be taking a call for 2 hours and then at 7 am things will be better. i really hope that i will be hired as a workforce just like ferdie so that at least i have a new line of work. i don't want to end up as a pathetic phone junkie all through my life. i have managed to update the reports and somehow monitor who would want to take their breaks and stuff. ain't that cool. o well karla, olive and others will have their day off today so it will be good. on sunday i will go to church and pray and thank god for what he has given me all along without my awareness that it will come true. without his guidance i believe that things will turn out just wrong.

well as of now i just can't wait to get out of the operations area and work as a workforce. i just really wanted to get away from this messed up place. i don't like and i'm already fed up with this job, taking calls and talking to stuoid darn customer. hopefully with all their feedback about me being an rta, somehow it's good and it won't cause any of my competencies and hopefully people would like me somehow, aside from someone who bang the phone on me. well basicaly yesterday i have called one of the tl's jjust to assist one of the agents with their call because it had exceeded the threshold. then he called back and gave me a reason that the caller wanted to stay on the line then bang the phone. what a loser. that's fine someday they'll get theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home