Tuesday, June 13, 2006

what's going on here man?

hi there, it's been months since i have published my last blog. sorry for that but it's just that i've been busy at the WFM. today is a day, a new day and annoying day again for me. well basically, when i came to the office, i found out that an expat, thai, is here and so one of the RTAs is stationed outside the office. so i seated there with her. her name is mavs. then one thing and one mistake i ever did was to contact karla regarding what we did to the computer. and so she called back and asked me to take in calls for the meantime. too bad. i was pretty much annoyed and irritated. not at her i know she's a nice girl and very accommodating person and i have nothing against her at all. it's just that i'm pissed off with the scenario for now. teddy, the expat thai, will stay here for about 2 fucking weeks, that's from monday-friday and my shift is 2pm -11pm and that's monday to friday also. ok so i have to take in calls every monday, to friday. isn't it annoying. i just don't want to be an agent anymore. it sucks big time. i wanted to become a full time WFM. right now, how i envy ferdie. at least he has this great personality that anyone who would meet him will and shall like him. unlike me, i'm just trying hard to be liked by everyone. how pathetic.... well before all this, on my way to work, well tried to ask my sister to lend me an allowance which i will return on thursday. then she is like freaking out about it and why did we just told her about it just today and all the crap. so i have tried to control my fucking self and just shut the fuck up to avoid any conflicts and all. so i have tried my best to search for pennies in my mom's bag and mine too. i was able to come up with 90 bucks and thankfully i have my lunch with me which was prepared by my mom. then momentarily i feel like something's growling in my stomach, so i took time to release it, then suddenly a lightning stirkes with thunder, and so i hurried and realized that it will rain hard. so far i was already in the vehicle when the rain started to pour hard. then without any thought, it flooded the way to my destination, thank god it did not have to make my travel to be delayed. i told myself, that the country is so pathetic that it would just rain a bit, it would flood easily. i never really thought that it was a sign for me, when this WFM thing happened. when i started to write for my journal, then i started to think that those are the signs. well what will happen to me? i'm so irritated and so pissed off about all this. o well what can i do? all i can do is just to obey and follow what they are asking me to do and that's it.

i personally wanted to apologize to her about what had happened a while ago if i acted just like jayjay. well honestly, i really don't want to take in anymore calls because i'm pissed and i'm sick and tired of being an agent. hopefully karla would accept my apology. i'm pretty paranoid and all and it's just that if only i could change this whole scenario, well i would not be taking in calls at all for now.

sigh! i just could not accept all this if only my shift starts at 7pm to 4 am then i would not be able to see the morning shift people and i would not take in calls. life is really annoying, specifically mine, i'm so unfortunate and unlucky. i don't know whether if i should be excited to go to work tomorrow or every tuesday and wednesday. basically monday is karla's rest day, then thursday and friday it's mavs offs. ok i don't know whether i should get excited with thursday, friday and monday. darn it. darn that expat. DIE!

moving on, i have a call and i painstakingly answered it and so far they are so good to me. o well, that's good enough. well i do have to park this now and i would have to prepare to take my freaking lunch because i do believe that mavs going to leave at 6pm on the dot. well until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home