Tuesday, May 30, 2006

wrap up

hi, it's been day since i have posted my blog. anyway, a lot of things had happened and it's really exciting. for the past few days, i have been loving my work as an RTA. well there was an instance where i went home next day, because it was raining so hard. i have managed to somehow do multitaksing job as an RTA. now i know basically the dos and donts for an RTA. i hope that i will be absorbed as RTA next time they would be needing another RTA. so far when i have asked them about their feedback for me, they said that i am a cool company and they are also having fun when i'm there, just like ferdie when he was a project based RTA. hopefully they would consider me as this is my goal and i really don't want to end up as an agent for the rest of my fucking life. i don't really care about the pay, for me it's reasonab,e and as long as i'm not taking in calls that is fine. honestly, i enjoy my job and i really discipline myself. i don't really do non related work and as i have noticed people even agents liked me because i am so courteous and polite and nice to them. sometimes i feel like i'm arrogant. hopefully, i will be considered.

well yesterday, i feel so ashamed with olive, because she definitely asked a favor for me and it's about my smoking habits. i apologized to her, i know she's pregnant and very sensitive with things she can smell. i hope she won't see me as a hard headed monster, you know what i mean. i hope it won't hinder my application. i hope i won't experience what jayjay had experienced. by the way, their reason why they did not shoose jayjay is because of his arrogance and he even manage to know things more than they know which really annoys anyone. in other words, nagmamarunong.... so far one of the RTAs mentioned that why jayjay was not chosen and it is because i have asked them about that. so far they said that they haven't seen that to me and they find me good. i don't know whether that's true or not

someday, somehow, i will be better. well so far everythings nice and comfy and i just wanted to break free from my past lives. what i mean to say is i want to move on but not get over it. let it be my guidance to the next phase to move on. sometimes i feel like what i'm doing is not enough i feel like i wanted to become ferdie for him to get so lucky with his life. as you can see, whatever things he would really endeavor, he will get it because of his personality and people likes him and he can get along with people, and actually he knows hot to get along with people that's why he's been liked and all. i admire him and i hope, he'll be there for me as a friend because i treasure him and i value him as well as ron. o well, so much to say.....

when i become a workforce, full time, i guess things will be quite easier for me and i would feel like i am contented with my life. it's because of the work load. o well it's almost 4 and i got to wrap this up. CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home