Wednesday, May 24, 2006

calls?!!!!!!! arrrrgggggghhhhh

hi good day. guess what, i was asked to take in calls. i just hate it. they could have given me a task in workforce so i won't be pathetic looking shit head here. anyway, it's alright, i have to take in calls until 4pm, i just can't wait to get the hell out of this ops area. anyway, i have been talking to one of the new agents here and will barge on my call. sad to say, i have been waiting for a call for about an hour and 23 minutes and no call has been received. i just can't wait for 4 pm so i can take my freaking lunch and then go to the workforce area until 10. i just hate it when they told me to take in calls first. it's so sad it was like destructive for me. anyway, what else can i do about it, but just to obey what they say. hopefully things would be somehow better. i hope mavs would call me or karla would call em and say, to proceed to the workforce area. that will be lovely. i hope tomorrow i won't have to take in calls on the first hour or first half of my shift because i really hate that.

i hope they would absorb me as an rta, fulltime so i don't have to prepare my tools and stuff, it's really frustrating and devastating for me. i wonder what went wrong last night the reason for me to deserve this kind of task. anyway, hopefully i won't be experiencing things just what had happened to jayjay, and also i won't be like jayjay when it comes to attitude. i really would like to stay in the workforce area so i would learn more about the reports they are all doing and stuff. o well, what a life. all i can do now is just to be patient and also to obey their requests. for the team punk'd i am the only ones left and it's really humiliating for me to be here. i don't know why but that's what i am feeling as of the moment. well good thing that i have my lunch with me and i have to take it at 4pm not 4:30, based on my schedule i would have to take it at 4:30 pm but they told me to take it at 4pm then suddenly richard came back ad so i have to pause for the meantme. Then i called wf to ask permission to take a bio break and mavs asked me if what time will i be going there. i said 4pm. I told richard that mavs might be thinking why did they ask me to take in calls. and that i guess she misses me, mwahahahahahaha! o well, it's almost 3pm and one more hour to go before i get the hell outta here.

what else can i do today? o well i'm just a bitweary about my status. by the way when karla asked me what tym should i be taking in calls, olive mentioned that i should take in calls first. so i'm a bit quandary about my status as a project based RTA. hopefully they won't be denying me one of these days. that will be a major devastation for me. time really flies so slow especially if you're wainting for it. the reason for me to wait for the time is because i'm so excited to do tasks in the workforce area. it's really the line of work i'm interested with. hopefully this will be my time to shine. i really don't want to take in calls anymore. i'm also planning to bring food here as what olive requested when i brought mp3s and all. so somehow she will be highly interested in absorbing me as a full time RTA.

i also wanted them to taste the food that will be cooked by my mom. i still have an hour and 3 minutes before i take my lunch and proceed to the workforce area. this is actually freaking me out inside because i am excited to go to work, but then they would ask me to take in calls. that's frustrating for me and disappointing. i know i'm just a project based RTA, so i'm half RTA and agent and so i still need to do both tasks, but i think it is inappropriate. i don't know, that's what i feel. i hope they would understand if ever they would read this. o well, life is ever so strange, so darn full of change. but that's real life anyway. as of the moment i'm also thinking of something that i can do to kill time. so far i'm so sad feeling bad about what happened anyway i'll just move on and be patient.

CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home