Friday, May 26, 2006

what happened?

hi there. well i got time to update my blog for today. well al lot of things had happened and it was so good. i feel so excited everytime the day passes by. i am excited to go to work. i'm loving it really. one time olive asked me to email her regarding the things that i have learned and what i want to learn. i have meailed her yesterday and she had read it and sent me an email and read it. i t was a warm reply. i feel so happy about the feedback she has. i just want to read it over and over because i feel so good about her geedback to me. well she said that she admires my willingness to learn, she also suggested to me to master all the things that i have learned before they would expose me to other tools being used by RTAs. then on her closing, she indicated that she thanks me for a good job. ain't that nice? i hope she would someday absorb me as an RTA. so that at least i won't have to worry about my life here. i hope i won't turn out just like jj. i've heard from a little bird that the reason why they did not hire jj, is because of his attitude. i hope that they would hire me and they would say that i am a cool person and nice. i would really try to treat them out or just bring food just to build rapport and also to be close to them and that they would feel that i should be hired.

i really want to have a new career change and i don't want to end up as a pathetic phone junkie. i believe in myself that if i am a full time workforce, i would always be excited to do my job. as of the moment earlier i went to the workforce area and checked that karla is the one left there. at first i thought she was mavs, so i have told her what had happened last night. she said that it was ok. so i feel calm. then she asked me if it's ok for me to monitor since she had not taken her lunch break yet. i told her that sure no problem i can go ahead and monitor while she's taking her lunch break. then she told me to file it as an OT. i told her that it's ok i don't mind, i don't have anything to do and i would really love to so that i will be or i'll get used to this task and also to enhance what i have learned.

then when she came back, she thnaked me and asked me to take in calls if i have to. i told her that i have taken calls yesterday and did some recordings. i even told her that it's ok if i would stay here and help her since mavs not around. she said that she will call me if she would need me earlier but at 4pm i will go there. speaking of the time i will be starting to do RTA tasks later. I just remembered that Karla will be here until 4pm, if i'm taking my lunch for 4 pm, then no RTA will be there to monitor agents.

anyway, i have maanged to inform karla that i will take my lunch early since there will be no RTA left after 4pm. I was able to convince her, thankfully. I took my lunch with ron and talked about stuff and all. well, talk to you later. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home